PC - AOR iRacing GTE League Season 10 - Round 1: Sebring | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR iRacing GTE League Season 10 - Round 1: Sebring

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
AOR Banner Season 10.png

AOR iRacing GTE League | Season 10 | Round 1
Sebring International Raceway | International
R1 Sebring.png

The red mark indicates the start of the no overtaking zone in qualifying.
The blue mark indicates when drivers need to stop warming their tires and form up into double file on the pace lap.

Date: 23/03/2020

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 23/03/2020
Practice will begin at: 1800
Qualifying will begin at: 1915
Race will start at: 2000
Speed progression: x1.
Weather: Generated.

Time:
18:15 GMT - Practice 1 hour 15 minutes
19:30 GMT - 25 minutes open class qualifying
19:57 GMT - Race 1h 20 minutes

Qualifying Groups:
QualyFormatv2.1.png

Outstanding penalties:
@Jezza - Pit Lane Start - served

Absences:

@Isaac_Morris
@Paulo Martins (missing skin)
@Rafael Bonatti (missing skin)

Reserves Racing:
-

SpottersGuide
Here

Skin Pack: R1
Here

Last edited:
  • Faff
Reactions: Sgarky

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
A few tracks on the calendar have been in the sim for a long time, and as such use the full pace lap. Sebring is one of those, which means that an extra mark has been added to the track map above. Drivers are given the room to go single file and warm their tires on these tracks, but need to start forming back up into double file by the blue mark in the track map.

The same rules in terms of distance to the pace car and between drivers still apply.

Last edited:

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
@Niclas Domino Hey Niclas, will there be a "Downloads" Thread for Skin Packs and Race Replay Downloads as we had discussed in the suggestions thread? :)

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
@SHZ KaBooM and @raimokulli please accept the league invite on iRacing, so we can set your custom numbers ahead of the race.

TheIJM

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
Sorry to doing this so late but I can't race today, my pc is trolling me since the last Windows update, I have to restore it and I don't know if I will be ready so I let my spot for this one ;)

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Sorry to doing this so late but I can't race today, my pc is trolling me since the last Windows update, I have to restore it and I don't know if I will be ready so I let my spot for this one ;)
We don't have any eligible reserves atm, so if you get it working just join ;)

AndyG

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
I had a serious lag moment when in p4. My pc froze for 20 secs and i was miraculously still on track when it came back on. I think it was crewchief that crashed in the background. I hope i didn't get in anyones way when that happened. Sorry to Roberte for taking you out when i spun

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Here's the pole lap from yesterday ;)

Decent race for me, just lacked a bit of ultimate pace to Rainer in the race, he was miiiiighty quick!

Reactions: JuniorJH