PC - AOR iRacing GTE League Season 10 - Round 3: Spa | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR iRacing GTE League Season 10 - Round 3: Spa

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
AOR Banner Season 10.png

AOR iRacing GTE League | Season 10 | Round 3
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps |Grand Prix
R3 Spa.png

The red mark indicates the start of the no overtaking zone in qualifying.

Date: 06/04/2020

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 06/04/2020
Practice will begin at: 0600
Qualifying will begin at: 0715
Race will start at: 0800
Speed progression: x1.
Weather: Generated.

Time:
18:15 GMT +1 - Practice 1 hour 15 minutes
19:30 GMT +1 - 25 minutes open class qualifying
19:57 GMT +1 - Race 1h 20 minutes

Qualifying Groups:
QualyFormatv2.1.png

Outstanding penalties:
@SHZ KaBooM - Pit Lane Start - not started

Absences:

@RiotOfRock
@rainer

Reserves Racing:
@Zerd

Downloads:
Skin Pack: Here
Spotter's Guide: Here

Last edited:

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Note to all drivers: We are running the Grand Prix layout, NOT the Endurance layout as is used in official sessions. This means our pit lane length will actually be acceptable.

RiotOfRock

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
I'll be sitting this one out. I've upgraded pedals over the weekend and im not yet comfortable driving with them. Dont want to cause a massive accident when I run out of talent. I'd love to join the practice session before hand if there is space tho!

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
I'll be sitting this one out. I've upgraded pedals over the weekend and im not yet comfortable driving with them. Dont want to cause a massive accident when I run out of talent. I'd love to join the practice session before hand if there is space tho!
As we have 2 absences now, and only 1 reserve (who is racing), you are free to join practice. And if you end up feeling confident enough you can stay for the race as well ;).

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey, as some of you might know King lost his step mother the doing last week, so he is not in the right state to commentate in. We are therefore suspending the broadcast, for now, we are hoping to be back up and running when the good King is feeling better. This will and need to take time, we all want a good and happy bear with us again.

Thanks for your understanding.
Niclas Domino.

Thank you Nic.

Those that follow me on Twitter know this, but for those that dont, my step mother passed away in the early hours of yesterday morning, so I am stopping commentating for a short while until I get my head straight again.

Thank you for your understanding

• Agree
Reactions: Mike96 and causa45

Paulo Martins

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 9, 2019
Had some pedals issues right before qual and decide not to race, because could be dangerous to everyone arround me, with the throttle spiking.

• Useful
Reactions: Michael_E