AOR iRacing GTE League Season 10 - Sign Up Thread [Sign-Ups Closed] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 10 - Sign Up Thread [Sign-Ups Closed]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Juspe

Junior Karter
Mar 24, 2020
Username - Juspe
iRacing Name - Jussi Ruuttula
Nationality - Finland
Car choice Porsche 911 RSR
Team name - TEAM LOR
Car Number - #97 or what ever is free.
Customer ID - 207074
iRating - 2020
Safety Rating - C2.99

26.3.2020 changed my car to porsche

Team changed to Off Track Racing, i will send skin Later in this week.

Last edited:

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
I would like to change my car to the BMW. I am aware I must sacrifice all my championship points, but as I have none atm, this is a non-issue. Please reflect my change in the standings. Thanks.
Name: Steven Brumfield

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Argon and Ranno

RiotOfRock

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
i'd like to sacrifice all my non existent championship points to switch to the Bimmer as well.
The Porsche has been killing me left right and center the last couple of weeks

Name: Daan Aalpoel

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Right now I can put you on the waiting list. We will monitor your situation and maybe we can already allow you to race as reserve in round 2, but we will discuss that first.
Just to let you know, I definitely won't be ready with SR for round 2. Waiting on a desk to be delivered so I can use my PC at home (returned due to the virus) which should get here around tuesday. Lost SR from my sign up at the minute as well :ROFLMAO:

Round 3, hopefully...

• Faff
  • Funny
Reactions: Sgarky and n0body_

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Tagging the last 5 drivers on the main-driver list, just to make sure they're aware of their main-driver slot (we've already had some drivers come and go, so the list has changed somewhat over the last few weeks). This means you can race every round, but you will also have to notify us when you can't race.

@Meireloso
@Paulo Martins
@Roberte
@Rafael Bonatti
@Thomas Saintot

Mike96

Pro Karter
May 7, 2019
Username - Mike96
iRacing Name - Michael Mariani2
Nationality - Italy
Car choice - BMW M8
Team name - Raptor Racing Team Orange
Car Number - 02
Customer ID - 361066
iRating - 2600
Safety Rating - B 2.77
change my car to ferrari, i ve just send the skin

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
change my car to ferrari, i ve just send the skin
The deadline for skin submissions is the Friday before the race. The pack for tonight is already final. So unfortunately you won't be able to race the Ferrari until round 3.

Mike96

Pro Karter
May 7, 2019
The deadline for skin submissions is the Friday before the race. The pack for tonight is already final. So unfortunately you won't be able to race the Ferrari until round 3.
ok so i Will see the result of tonight and i will comunicate if i change to Ferrari or not

Reactions: Argon

Mike96

Pro Karter
May 7, 2019
Hi all, i need to have an answer for this question.
Jussi Ruuttula registered as 2020 irating (PRO-AM). this night race like an AM and he finish P1.
i can undestrand he is a possible friend of Domino (he has his skin) but i think is not right for other people.

Ye im sad for 2nd place couse one pro hit me and i lost first position but i think if he was PRO-AM like the rules i finished first.

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
Jussi Ruuttula registered as 2020 irating (PRO-AM). this night race like an AM and he finish P1.
i can undestrand he is a possible friend of Domino (he has his skin) but i think is not right for other people.

Ye im sad for 2nd place couse one pro hit me and i lost first position but i think if he was PRO-AM like the rules i finished first.
drivers usually get reviewed after a couple of races

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016

First of all, there's no rule about iRating requirements for each class. If needed we could put a driver with 1500 iRating in Pro.
Secondly, as Jamie already explained, drivers will be moved after the first few races to better represent their pace.

Also, you could react a bit nicer to a fellow driver answering your question and even if a driver would be friends with staff (which isn't the case here), this would not influence the placement at all.

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016

Haha he is using a skin from me as he diden have a skin, so I desided to make him a billboard, and yea normally drivers get 2-3 races to evaluate him

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Username - @Connor Ryan
iRacing Name - Connor R Ryan
Nationality - British
Car choice - BMW
Team name - Radicals Online
Car Number - 43
Customer ID - 302471
iRating - 4541
Safety Rating - A 4.88
Does GTE League have another member of #FraudWatch?

• Friendly
Reactions: Connor Ryan

Chcsmn

Junior Karter
May 21, 2019
sorry, but due to an emergency of my job I will no longer participate to the races on Monday evening, I won't be in the championship, thank you all and I apologize. SIMONE CHECCHI Raptor Racing BMW M8

• Informative
  • Sad
Reactions: Argon and Michael_E