AOR iRacing GTE League Season 10 - Skin Pack Q&A | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 10 - Skin Pack Q&A

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
AOR Banner 2020 Skin Pack.png

The deadline for skin submissions has been set at 23:59 CEST on the Friday before each round.

Hey all this is a Place to get answers regarding Questions about the Skin Pack. Remember to add the customer ID if the question is about the skin you have send into the Pack.

Questions about Spec Maps

Some answers might be in the long version of the PDF here
How to work with the PNG files and getting the Spec Maps to work Here
How to get skins from Trading Paints is in this Video Here

Have given nodes about not beeing able to make the deadline:
@AndyG
Isaac_Morris

Last edited by a moderator:

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all. Some of you have sent in the skin and a lot have not.
This is a reminder to you all that you need to send them in By 23:59 CET on Wednesday the 18th of March!!
I also want to remind you all about the changes in the Spec Maps that it will help me a lot if you send in spec maps as: car_spec_customerID.tga and not as a .mip file

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul Joseph Clist

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@Sgarky
@Streaky09

Hey, your skin is not submitted correctly. You have sent me skins with official numberplates on and you have ticked that the skins do comply with skin rules. This is improper and you need to send me a version without the official plates on. I know that your team have them, as i did receive them last season so pls go to your Skin creator to get it fixed :)

Niclas Domino
iRacing Skin Pack &
Boardcast overlay creator

• Friendly
Reactions: Sgarky

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hey @Niclas Domino. Was i being a pain for you or did i do this correctly. I am sorry if i did it wrong ;) I get it right in the next league ;) This community how they runs things is actually a very nice way todo it ;)

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
Yea sorry realised straight after that i had sent you the wrong file xd

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey i still need skins from some of you. As a reminder, the skin pack is mandatory to submit your skin to.
The deadline is tomorrow the 18-03-2020
Remember to read the skin PDF files before sending in, it will save you from making mistakes :)

Isaac_Morris

AOR iRacing GTE S9 Pro-Am Champion
Dec 16, 2019
Sorry for the delay on my skin but I am in the process of moving house so no WiFi etc and no pc access, will be up on Saturday so if im in the house I’ll upload it then if that’s okay

Reactions: Paul Joseph Clist

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
This will be my last reminder to you all. If you have already sent in your skin or have given me nodes of a delay that is good thanks. But I am still missing a lot of skins.
Drivers who atm are not able to drive round 1 do to not having submitted a skin is:
You have until 23:59 tonight

Niclas Domino
iRacing Skin Pack &
Boardcast overlay creator

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Because I don't have PS I have to make the spec maps in a slightly different way, so I've uploaded the final mip instead to make things easier.

• Informative
Reactions: Niclas Domino

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
A reminder to @Isaac_Morris to send in his skin. You let us know you weren't making the initial deadline, but if you don't send it in today, we can't guarantee you can race tomorrow.

• Scared
Reactions: Sgarky

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@Thomas Saintot
i cant use what you have send me. It is a nice pictur of a car, but i need a .tga skin file. If you are using Trading Paints pls take a look at my video eksplaning how to get a skin off Trading Paints

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@Dobby Your update has been deleted, there were still numberplates on the car. The Back Pro logo Also needs to be removed