AOR iRacing GTE League Season 11 - Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 11 - Sign Up Thread

NortyNorts

Pro Karter
Feb 19, 2018
Saldy I am going to have to pull out of the league before I can even get one race in :cautious: .

I won't be able to make the next 3 races due to changes at work.

Good luck for the rest of the season guys!

Hopefully be back for season 12 (y).

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I've been doing testing to see if I'm ready but it's become obvious that me trying to get back to racing last week (even if it was hampered by my iracing not working) and this week is a bit too early. I can drive, but I'm not gonna be able to keep it up for these race lengths week after week, even with the break I've already had. It's frustrating cause I usually really look forward to this league and I don't want to have to quit entirely. If it's not too much trouble could I be put into reserves? I'll do my best to be available for races when I can, but if I over-stress my foot it kinda messes it up for like a week afterwards so I can't do a whole lot...

• Sad
Reactions: Sgarky

Isir

iRacing GTE S7 AM & PCars Ginetta Pro Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
With @NortyNorts leaving the league and @Rin Hato moving to the reseves (hoping you get better soon Sara) @Connor Ryan and @Argon become full time drivers. From now on please let us know when you cannot participate in a race.

Reactions: Connor Ryan

Cas_0807

Formula Karter
Sep 10, 2017
@Isir @Marvin, perhaps an odd request, but I noticed car #50 revoked his sign up, making car #50 available again. I've always used #50 in my racing career, so I would really like to swap from current car number #40 to #50 if that's possible. :) If it's too much trouble, no worries, then just don't bother. But if it's a quick and easy adjustment then I'd very much like it.

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hello @Marvin, @McPhilen
Not sure what's going on with the pro-test here at AOR. As you seen there are two for me and they have not been looked at???.

I also wanted to say. This league/community has caused me a lot of stress for the last week with people sending me horrible messages on my facebook page at PaulClist Racing with messaging saying i should just go offline and give up sim racing, Get the virus so you miss the season, Leave and make us happy and and over on discord and some have gone to my team because i was slowing the faster drivers up with me starting to race here at AOR was so looking forward to racing here and it's unfair on me to go thouth this hard time with this outbake and seeing my friend in pain and nothing you can do about it and bullying from drivers here at AOR.... I have been racing with Apex Racing League and a following member has seen a comment and shared it with the community but I have removed it and i got a warm welcome from the staff and drivers also wishing me the luck for the season.

With the bulling from some drivers has be some stressful and I am racing for a hobby and not paid so i would not want this to go forward in this league/community so i am withdrawing myself from the community. If I keep getting messages I will have to take it to the next step publicly or contact the police.

I thouth this community was good, Friendly and helpful to all members but 1 race it all goes to a horror show for the driver... :( :( :(

Thanks for understanding about my withdrawing from the community

Paul

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello @Marvin, @McPhilen
Not sure what's going on with the pro-test here at AOR. As you seen there are two for me and they have not been looked at???.

I also wanted to say. This league/community has caused me a lot of stress for the last week with people sending me horrible messages on my facebook page at PaulClist Racing with messaging saying i should just go offline and give up sim racing, Get the virus so you miss the season, Leave and make us happy and and over on discord and some have gone to my team because i was slowing the faster drivers up with me starting to race here at AOR was so looking forward to racing here and it's unfair on me to go thouth this hard time with this outbake and seeing my friend in pain and nothing you can do about it and bullying from drivers here at AOR.... I have been racing with Apex Racing League and a following member has seen a comment and shared it with the community but I have removed it and i got a warm welcome from the staff and drivers also wishing me the luck for the season.

With the bulling from some drivers has be some stressful and I am racing for a hobby and not paid so i would not want this to go forward in this league/community so i am withdrawing myself from the community. If I keep getting messages I will have to take it to the next step publicly or contact the police.

I thouth this community was good, Friendly and helpful to all members but 1 race it all goes to a horror show for the driver... :( :( :(

Thanks for understanding about my withdrawing from the community

Paul
I'm sorry to hear that. Obviously this shouldn't be the way people treat each other in this community. We monitor that kind of behaviour on the forums and discord, so it's a shame to see that it's happening outside of the forums.

I will write you in private to discuss the situation a bit more in depth.

Last edited:

AndyG

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Username - AndyG
iRacing Name - Andy Gorton
Nationality - British
Car choice - Ford GTE
Team name -
Car Number - 85
Customer ID - 37997
iRating - 6191
Safety Rating - A2.69

Cas_0807

Formula Karter
Sep 10, 2017
Can I change teams from 'Privateer' to 'Comrade Cas' please? :) @Isir I'lI lose team points, but not individual points right?

Isir

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
@Cas_0807 individual points remain untouched and since you were a privateer before we'll move your team points to the new one that is being created

• Friendly
Reactions: Cas_0807

SMEAJ

S14 PC F4 Champion & iRacing GTE S10 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Regarding the issues with my wheel, I think I'm gonna be forced to withdraw from the season. Apologies.

ArtM

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2020
1 of the 2 (3 at most) people worth driving against just withdrew, and the other one is 1s faster than anyone else which makes this league absolutely pointless. im withdrawing as well. apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isir

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
With @SMEAJ (I hope you can get those issues sorted out :) ) and @ArtM retiring @Darius150 and @3xTreme become full time drivers. From now on please let us know when you cannot participate in a race.

Reactions: SMEAJ