iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
- Jul 31, 2016
Another season, and yes you guess it another Skin Pack. This season some stuff has changed, but much of it is the same overall. Firstly why a skin pack? We are using it to make sure that all cars have number plates on, and we do have the ability to make them class-specific. We are a bit late out with this, but hey I first found out that I had to stream Sunday soo yea.
Rules for the skin pack:
- It is optional to upload a skin to the Skin Pack. But if you don't you will have a black car with the plates on the stream.
- Skins from Trading paints and skins were you still have plates on cant use Spec Maps.
- Skins must be saved as .tga files
- SpecMaps must be .tga files and not .mip files, I will have a look at them, but I can't fix if any mistakes have happened.
- Skin file name: car_num_customerID.tga (EKS. car_num_107531.tga)
Pls with out plates if possible
- Spec Map file: car_spec_customerID.tga (EKS. car_spec_107531.tga)
And save the Spec Maps as .tga file
I will update the Skin Pack when time is there to do it, there are no deadlines for you nor me. But pls try the Friday before the race
In the google drive link you will find png and PSD files for all cars, this is to make sure that your sponsors can be seen with the plates on. You will also find PNG for Spec Maps with the right color codes and they are also preinstalled in the PSD.
Submit a skin:
We are using a google form to get all the skins like all the other times, for new drivers, it is easy prose, but pls take your time when going through it to make sure that all is correct
Submit Skin Here
This Pack is mainly for the broadcast
You as a driver can keep on using Trading Paints no problem
Pls aske @Niclas Domino
And post your questions down here and i will look at them asap
Thanks, I hope to see a lot of amazing skins out there