AOR iRacing GTE League Season 11 - Skin Pack

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
AOR Banner Season S11 2020.png

Welcome Back:
Another season, and yes you guess it another Skin Pack. This season some stuff has changed, but much of it is the same overall. Firstly why a skin pack? We are using it to make sure that all cars have number plates on, and we do have the ability to make them class-specific. We are a bit late out with this, but hey I first found out that I had to stream Sunday soo yea.

Rules for the skin pack:
- It is optional to upload a skin to the Skin Pack. But if you don't you will have a black car with the plates on the stream.
- Skins from Trading paints and skins were you still have plates on cant use Spec Maps.
- Skins must be saved as .tga files
- SpecMaps must be .tga files and not .mip files, I will have a look at them, but I can't fix if any mistakes have happened.

- Skin file name: car_num_customerID.tga (EKS. car_num_107531.tga)
Pls with out plates if possible
No.png
- Spec Map file: car_spec_customerID.tga (EKS. car_spec_107531.tga)
And save the Spec Maps as .tga file
Spec.png

Updates:
I will update the Skin Pack when time is there to do it, there are no deadlines for you nor me. But pls try the Friday before the race :)

Templets:

In the google drive link you will find png and PSD files for all cars, this is to make sure that your sponsors can be seen with the plates on. You will also find PNG for Spec Maps with the right color codes and they are also preinstalled in the PSD.

Download Here

Submit a skin:
We are using a google form to get all the skins like all the other times, for new drivers, it is easy prose, but pls take your time when going through it to make sure that all is correct
Submit Skin Here

This Pack is mainly for the broadcast
You as a driver can keep on using Trading Paints no problem

Any Questions

Pls aske @Niclas Domino
And post your questions down here and i will look at them asap

Thanks, I hope to see a lot of amazing skins out there

Last edited:

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
I think I made a clicking mistake and submitted Ben Goldie2's livery accidentally as a Pro livery instead of Pro/Am. Can you confirm @Niclas Domino? If so, should I quickly resubmit it as an update?

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
It is send in as pro, but now I know so i will chance that from here no problem, no need to reupload :)

Reactions: Ycoms

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I think I made a clicking mistake and submitted Ben Goldie2's livery accidentally as a Pro livery instead of Pro/Am. Can you confirm @Niclas Domino? If so, should I quickly resubmit it as an update?
Chris "Visionary" Holstein

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
Will there be a downloadable skin pack to put in one's iRacing Paints folder? I like to be able to see the same skins in the car as in the broadcast.
Thanks.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Thanks for all the skin submissions, I am working hard on getting a skin pack together for tomorrow, together with an all-new Broadcast overlay. It might look a bit the same, but with new small animations.
To the once who haven't sent in skin, as said before will make some AOR Skins that your car will be shown as on the broadcast, you can ofc send in skins to the skin pack for the future rounds as well :)

Regards Domino

• Friendly
Reactions: Asger8907

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@Niclas Domino can i still upload a skin pack? but i dont realy know how to do it.

https://www.tradingpaints.com/showroom/view/286743/Bitfix-Gaming-Sagerud-livery this is the livery im planing on using.
Hey yea not a problem you can still do it.

Step 1: know/find you customer ID guide to that on the sign up page

Step 2: make sure that you have that skin on your car on Trading Paints

Step 3: open a “test drive” session in iRacing with the car that you want do drive and open Trading Paints

Step 4: drive a little to make sure that the program have downloaded the skin, pres CTRL+R

Step 5: will the game is still open “alt+tab” and go to “/dokuments/iracing/paint/farrie488 and in there you will see a file called something like this “car_389560” the number is the customer ID so the file that have car_”yourid” is the file you need. Copy it to a place you can find on the pc

Step 6:
Go to the form under submit skin, you will find it at the top post in here, and just follow the steps in there.

it sounds like a lot but it takes 2-3 minutes

I also have this old video of how to do it but there I am also talking about you needing to remove plates that you don’t need to asyou are sending in a trading pains skin
iRacing how to find a skin on TP for AOR Skin Pack

I hope it helps :) other wise pls don’t hesitate to ask again

Alex Valhalla

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2019
Hey yea not a problem you can still do it.

Step 1: know/find you customer ID guide to that on the sign up page

Step 2: make sure that you have that skin on your car on Trading Paints

Step 3: open a “test drive” session in iRacing with the car that you want do drive and open Trading Paints

Step 4: drive a little to make sure that the program have downloaded the skin, pres CTRL+R

Step 5: will the game is still open “alt+tab” and go to “/dokuments/iracing/paint/farrie488 and in there you will see a file called something like this “car_389560” the number is the customer ID so the file that have car_”yourid” is the file you need. Copy it to a place you can find on the pc

Step 6:
Go to the form under submit skin, you will find it at the top post in here, and just follow the steps in there.

it sounds like a lot but it takes 2-3 minutes

I also have this old video of how to do it but there I am also talking about you needing to remove plates that you don’t need to asyou are sending in a trading pains skin
iRacing how to find a skin on TP for AOR Skin Pack

I hope it helps :) other wise pls don’t hesitate to ask again
i dont have that program(Ps) tho and i im going to be driving the 911 RSR

Last edited:

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
as i just pointed out you dont need to edit the file, just need to send it, also the trading paints skin you posted is for the Ferrari, but the same steps goes for all cars