AOR iRacing GTE League Season 3 - SIGN UP THREAD CLOSED | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 3 - SIGN UP THREAD CLOSED

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
#33 - Eneric Andre - French - Ford GTE - Race Clutch (or privateer as i'll be alone) - A3.06 - 6240 - Pro (Delete as appropriate)
i would like to enter as a reserve as i wont be able to do every round

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
IT'S BACK!
but I still only able to run part time this season, sure can make the first two races but doubt the rest. I guess I'll go to the reserves
#30 - Yuanxi Lin - China - 488 - Revolution Sim Racing - B2.50 and 1750
#33 - Eneric Andre - French - Ford GTE - Race Clutch (or privateer as i'll be alone) - A3.06 - 6240 - Pro (Delete as appropriate)
i would like to enter as a reserve as i wont be able to do every round
Alright chaps. We've had a discussion behind the scenes. Because you have both signed up as reserves. This puts you as non-priority reserves. If a main-driver can't make a race, the space first goes to the priority reserves. If we have enough main drivers miss a race, in a situation where either both priority reserves are racing and there is still space. Or, if the priority reserves cannot race, then the space will be offered to one of you.

Basically, we feel drivers who sign up as a reserve aren't as committed as those who are on the reserve list because there aren't enough spaces.

• Agree
Reactions: 1185323118 and Era

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
@Stevie out of curiosity, why is the grid limited to 26?
It was a number picked out of thin air, a target to aim for. Plus I'd honestly rather have consistency with a capped grid. Rather than have 32 spaces, and then fill it one time as attendance inevitably drops throughout the season.

20/36 at the final few rounds sounds better than 20/32.

I'd consider upping it to 28/30, but I wouldn't want to go any higher.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
It was a number picked out of thin air, a target to aim for. Plus I'd honestly rather have consistency with a capped grid. Rather than have 32 spaces, and then fill it one time as attendance inevitably drops throughout the season.

20/36 at the final few rounds sounds better than 20/32.

I'd consider upping it to 28/30, but I wouldn't want to go any higher.
I just feel it’s unnecessary to have people on the reserve list that actually want to race weekly and no matter how many people drop out, your gonna have that number of cars on the grid, I don’t see why lowering the number cap looks better, your just preventing the potential for bigger grids imo

• Agree
Reactions: Tex Wheeler

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello everyone!

We decided to increase the grid to 30 cars, which means @The Genius @Gunar Nijenhuis @Saso @Afterlithe - you have a driver spot on the grid!

We are closing the sign ups now, meaning we will start with the 30 drivers who signed up until now.

However, we are accepting reserves, so if you are still interested, you may sign up for a reserve spot.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I'm going to be teaming up with Domino. Need to change to #6 - Porsche 911, team name still TBC.
Just so you're aware mate, you can still use the same car/number you were going to use? Up to you. :)

Afterlithe

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2018
I'm still going to swap. I just picked the number at random and I was 50/50 on the car, all the GTEs are so good.

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Doc

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
27 - David McCulloch - British - Ford GTE - MAR - Monster AMG Racing - B 3.45 - 1010

Requesting reserve as I only have:
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps

Road America Full
24 Heures Du Mans

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
@Finch @Marvin

An oversight on my part. You've both got the same number. Technically, Marvin signed up first. unless one of you wants to voluntarily change it to let someone else have #41 then Finch you need a new number

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
27 - David McCulloch - British - Ford GTE - MAR - Monster AMG Racing - B 3.45

Requesting reserve as I only have:
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps

Road America Full
24 Heures Du Mans
Need to know iRating

Status
Not open for further replies.