- Aug 26, 2014
Welcome to Season 4 of the AOR iRacing GTE League. We've made a few changes from last time too so be sure to have a read.
Calendar! Once again we'll be running with a mix of IMSA and iLMS series tracks. This now means we're up to a full 12 round season! Find the calendar here.
Format change! We're now running an open, longer qualifying session of 20 minutes. This is more like a real-life series and gives drivers more time to get the perfect lap.
Tiered racing! Much like the real world, we will divide the drivers into either Pro, Pro/Am or Am drivers. Drivers will be placed in tiers based off their performances last season. After a driver has completed two races, we will review their position.
Day change! A lot of feedback suggested people wanted to use official races for practice, so we've moved the race day to Monday, therefore you have a full 6 days of iRacing week!
What day and time do events start? Race nights will begin every Monday from 19:15 UK time (BST), with qualifying commencing at 19:35.
When will the season start? The first race of the season will be 17/9/2018. The race calendar follows a combination of the iLMS and IMSA tracks, so be sure to keep an eye on which we're doing each week. The calendar can be found here.
What are the entry requirements? There are no licence required for this league. However, drivers with a licence lower than D 4.00 will be monitored. If we feel you are unsafe on track we will remove you from the league. You are also expected to be active on the forum in order to receive the latest updates.
How do I register as part of a team? Simply state your team preferences in this thread - the name of your team and name of the driver you're teaming up with. There will be a maximum of 2 drivers per team at any one time. Drivers can be changed but this will need to be authorised by the League Coordinators.
How many spaces are available? There will be a maximum of 34 full-time spaces. If these spaces are filled we will have a reserve list for drivers to go on until a space becomes available.
What happens if I'm on the reserve list? If you're on the reserve list, there will still be opportunities to race if a main driver can't make a race.
How is the Championship structured? The Championship consists of 12 race nights featuring one race per night.
Race night structure?
● 20-minute practice session beginning from 19:15 (UK time)
● 20-minute open qualifying beginning from 19:35 (UK time)
● 1 hour 20-minute race with grid based on qualifying order with a rolling start beginning from 19:57 (UK time)
More details can be found in the rules thread.
Are setups permitted? The Championship is open to setup modification.
What is the points system? The points system can be found in the league rules thread. In addition to normal points for finishing positions, there are bonus points awarded for pole position, fastest lap and having a clean race.
Full details on points scoring can be found in the rules thread.
Are there any recommended files to download? If you so wish to create your own team livery you can find the Ford GT 2017/Ferrari 488 GTE/Porsche 911 RSR templates under the "Paint" section of the iRacing website. Trading Paints is recommended to upload and show off your livery on race nights as well as making the rest of the grid look suited and booted!
There are also useful fuel calculators out there! You can get one here!
You are also encouraged and welcome to join the Official AOR Discord, people join the specific channel for the league races.
Please make your entry in the following format:
Number preference - Name - Nationality - Car - Team (if applicable) - Licence and iRating - Pro-Pro/Am-Am (Delete as appropriate)
You will need to pick a driver number. Drivers who competed last season get priority on the number they used last season. Check here to see what numbers are taken.
Car #1 is reserved for the Season 3 Champion - Christoph Holstein.
You will also need to sign up to the league via iRacing here
Full time drivers: 31/34
- #7 - Niclas Domino @Niclas Domino - Denmark - Ferrari - Dragon Slayer Racing - A 4.99 / 1756 - Am
- #9 - Christoph Holstein @Ycoms - Swiss - Porsche - Comrade Gaming - A 3.07 / 3859 - Pro
- #13 - Phil Bedford @Phil Bedford - UK - Porsche - Team Buschfink Racing - A 2.51 / 2151 - Am
- #15 - Darren Potter @Richtofen - UK - Ferrari - Scuderia AORia - A 2.44 - Am
- #16 - Phil Reid @McPhilen - UK - Ferrari - Team AOR Blue - A 4.02 / 4050 - Pro
- #18 - Koen Van Eijk @Argon - Netherlands - Ferrari - Slotherines - D 3.36 / 1280 - Am*
- #20 - Knut Martinsen @FisiFan91 - Norway - Ferrari - Team AOR Yellow - A 4.99 / 3896 - Pro/Am
- #23 - Ben Warren @TBR Wheels - UK - Ferrari - Team Buschfink Racing - A 4.29 / 2912 - Pro/Am
- #25 - Jukka V Suominen @Jukks - Finland - Ferrari - Iridium Racing - A 4.99 / 2512 - Pro/Am
- #27 - Sam Blackwood @AOR Midg3t - UK - Ford - OCM Racing - A 2.57 / 1457 - Am
- #31 - Jason S Dyer @ramdrop - English - Porsche 911 RSR - RevolutionSimRacing - A4.48 - Pro
- #33 - Eneric Andre @Era - French - Ford GTE - Race Clutch - A2.44 6384 - Pro
- #37 - Dominik Gadermayr @N1kmido - Austria - Ferrari - TBA - A 4.22 / 2820 - Pro
- #43 - Andrew Browne2 @Browneskiii - UK - Ferrari - Wheelie Bad - B3.60 / 2350 - Am
- #54 Brad Westgarth @Westyy - British - Ferrari - VRT eRacing - C / 1893 - Pro/Am
- #66 - Merlin Cooper @Merlin Cooper - Austria - Porsche - A 2.77 / 1932 - Am*
- #74 - Sebastien Reithmuller @Reith - France - Ferrari - VEC - SIMRACING - A 4.31 / 2275 - Pro/Am
- #77 - Valtteri Alander @Sisuvoima10 - Finnish - Ferrari - Glacier Racing - A 2.76 / 4710 - Pro
- #82- Stephan Kamke @Stephan - Finland - Ferrari - Slotherines - A 4.99 / 1236 - Am
- #83 - Stevie Chambers @Stevie - UK - Ferrari - Scuderia AORia - A 2.22 / 2250 - Pro/Am
- #84 - Ebar Mariinsky @Dandy - Finland - Ford - Happy Cat Racing - B3.32 / 1952 - Am*
- #94 - Alexis Bouché @Meireloso - France - Porsche - Privateer - A 3.43 / 3041 - Pro
- #96 - Mike Schepers @mike66187 - Netherlands - Ford - A 4.03 /2384 - Pro
- #107 - Philippe Gaillard @Gibson - France - Porsche - VEC - SIMRACING - CYAN - A 4.69 / 2940 - Pro/Am
- #130 - Djawad Karoni @djawadkaroni - French - Ferrari 488 - Race Clutch - Pro
- #147 - Evan RT Imray @Erti147 - UK - Ferrari - Team AOR Yellow - A 4.76 / 4004 - Pro/Am
- #157 - Alexandre Godefroy @Bucefal - France - Ferrari - VEC - SIMRACING - A 2.46 / 3046 - Pro/Am
- #179 - Steffen Herrman @Steffen Herrmann - Germany - Porsche - SimRC - A 2.43 / 5500 - Pro
- #316 - Conner Pearson @Knor The Dragon - UK - Ford GT 2017 - OCM Racing - A 2.53 iR 1767 - Pro/Am*
- #350 - Charlie Summers @Charlie9000 - UK - Porsche - Team AOR Blue - A 4.97 / 5781 - Pro
- #488 - Jake Towns @Jake_Towns - UK - Ferrari - Wolfpack Nandos - A 3.28 / 1904 - Am
- #666 - Flavien Fouque @Zonerouge12 - France - Porsche - VEC - SIMRACING - CYAN - A 3.53 / 2425 - Pro/Am
- #724 - Chris Dubreucq @VEC_orks95 - France - 911 RSR - VEC-SIMRACING NOIR - Class A 3.08 3286 - Pro/Am
- #911 - Søren Kruse @Krusen - Denmark - Porsche - Privateer - A3.19 / 2337 - Pro
* = undecided/To be monitored.
Reserves - waiting for full-time (In order of who signed up first):
Last edited by a moderator: