AOR iRacing GTE League Season 6 - Sign Up Thread

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
I need car choices from the following people still:
@Gxbbs @Claudiu_Clima @Afterlithe @Bucefal @Merlin Cooper @Reith @VSR Davidben @jeremyh#82 @mzeleni8 @Marvin @TBR_Suzuki @Argon @Rin Hato @Krusen @Jake_Towns @N1kmido @FisiFan91 @washy03 @HCR Bellmond @Tjor @Ycoms @Isir @Corbs @Dirty_manouche @Cravgar @Lethal @deadwiggle @Tiffosi72 @x Shuffle

@ramdrop @Pretender @Midava @Roberte @FATPENGUIN96 @joshualuke1993 @TM Touring @Jardier

I need team choices from the following:
@Merlin Cooper @Reith @mzeleni8 @Marvin @Argon @Isir @Cravgar @Pretender

I need clarification on VEC-SIMRACING because I have all these:

@Bucefal - VEC-SIMRACING
@jeremyh#82 - VEC-SIMRACING
@VEC_orks95 - VEC-SIMRACING
@Zonerouge12 - VEC-SIMRACING
@Dirty_manouche - VEC-SIMRACING
@Lethal - VEC-SIMRACING
@Zagato - VEC-SIMRACING
@tiffosi - VEC-SIMRACING
@Midava - VEC-SIMRACING
@Gibson - VEC-SIMRACING Cyan
@Aymeric Blomme - VEC-SIMRACING Orange
Myself and @washy03 are going with the M8

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie and washy03

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Notice - Broadcasting Situation

Hey all, I would like to highlight @Stevie's post in the Broadcast Donation Drive thread.

All our three iRacing leagues - GTE, F3 and Endurance - are starting the new season within the next few days, and while some drivers have generously contributed so far, we are currently WAY off the donation target required to secure broadcasting for these leagues (£105 raised out of £270). While we take no enjoyment asking for donations, this is what's required to secure the necessary content and compensation for the broadcast team as long as this is a free-to-enter league.

I would like to remind you that while we were using external broadcasting companies we used to require £500+ per season in donations to cover the FR2.0 league ALONE. So I think £270 for coverage of three leagues is a really reasonable thing to ask for in comparison, but it depends on you guys. If we don't at least come close to this target by the start of the league season, there will be no official broadcasting.

Thanks guys - LINK to donation drive.

I'm going to bump this because it needs the attention.

£270 may sound like a lot. But between the three leagues? That's £90 a league.
Which equates to £7.50 a week for the GTE and F3 leagues, which is really not a lot.
For the Endurance league, it's £15 a night, but on the flip side, they are far longer broadcasts so it's understandable.

I cannot stress how much cheaper doing it in house is compared to getting an external company in. We're not at liberty to say specifically how much it would be but you can expect another £500 on top of our current target at least.

Consider that previous targets when FR2.0 was covered by an outside company, they wanted £550 A SEASON, for one league. We now have three.

Massive appreciation to anybody who has donated already, but we definitely need to make more progress toward our target for us to be able to bring the broadcasts to you. We try desperately to keep our leagues entry-fee free, and instead rely on the goodness of the community.

If you can donate, that would be very much appreciated.

@Gxbbs @Claudiu_Clima @Stephan @michO_e @Gibson @Justin || Taz @Afterlithe @Niclas Domino @Bucefal @Merlin Cooper @Reith @McPhilen @VSR Davidben @jeremyh#82 @mzeleni8 @VEC_orks95 @Marvin @mike66187 @TBR_Suzuki @Argon @CarbonUK @Rin Hato @Dandy @Krusen @Jake_Towns @N1kmido @washy03 @HCR Bellmond @AOR Midg3t @Zonerouge12 @Tjor @Erti147 @Ycoms @Isir @Corbs @Dirty_manouche @Lindholdt @Cravgar @Lethal @Aymeric Blomme @Macestreaming @BenOnWheels @deadwiggle @Zagato @BaBaBoye @Tiffosi72 @Asger8907 @3xTreme @x Shuffle @ramdrop @devoutfire3 @Pretender @Hamish @Midava @Callum McFall @CuRsD @Vincent @Oriol_Moret88 @Rokko @Roberte @Dareks @FATPENGUIN96 @joshualuke1993 @Walter---79 @jayboy @djawadkaroni @Jonnard @TM Touring @Jardier @boofon

Midava

Junior Karter
Mar 4, 2019
Username - Midava
iRacing Name - Michael DallaValle
Nationality - Belgium
Car choice - TBA
Team name
- VEC-SIMRACING
Car Number - 13
Customer ID - 215658
iRating
Safety Rating - B - 2.30
I will take the # 65

Midava

Junior Karter
Mar 4, 2019
Username - Midava
iRacing Name - Michael DallaValle
Nationality - Belgium
Car choice - BMW M8
Team name
- VEC-SIMRACING ROUGE
Car Number - 65
Customer ID - 215658
iRating
Safety Rating - B - 2.30

hello young people, I updated my data, I take the number 65 and I roll in M8 and I am in the team VEC-SIMRACING RED

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Hello !
Here my subscription for this GTE championship.

Username - Reguii
iRacing Name - Regis LeMeec
Nationality - French
Car choice - Ford GT 2017
Team name
- Big Blocks Racing
Car Number - 98
Customer ID - 243995
iRating
Safety Rating - A4.42

Cheers.
Added

Username - TBD
iRacing Name - Ranno Luuk
Nationality - Estonian
Car choice - Lightning McQueen
Team name - Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment Team
Car Number - #95 I know it's taken, but I can't change it for obvious reason (check attached image) :p
Customer ID - 353014
iRating - 2020 (subtract about 500 to get a more realistic idea about my pace)
Safety Rating - A 4.96

View attachment 73032
#78 for you.

I updated my registration message with my choice of car and a request to change my race number from #91 to #16 but only if it's simple for you (y)
Done :)

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Still waiting on information from the following drivers. I will continue to tag you for the following reason:
you have until 23:59, 15/03/2019 to send your skin in to our skin pack creator.

This means if you have any plans of racing on Monday, you must have sent your skin in to be added. Failure to do so means you have not completed your sign up as stated in the OP of this thread, and you will not be racing on Monday. NO EXCEPTIONS.

• @mzeleni8 - Car choice required
  • @Marvin - car and team choice required
  • @TBR_Suzuki - car choice required
  • @Argon - car and team choice required
  • @Krusen - car choice required
  • @Tjor - car choice required
  • @ Isir - car and team choice required
  • @Cravgar - car and team choice required
  • @Roberte - car choice required

Given the liklihood of a number being available. I'm assigning numbers to the following drivers:
@Vincent - #91
@Roberte - #92
@jayboy - #94

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Still waiting on information from the following drivers. I will continue to tag you for the following reason:
you have until 23:59, 15/03/2019 to send your skin in to our skin pack creator.

This means if you have any plans of racing on Monday, you must have sent your skin in to be added. Failure to do so means you have not completed your sign up as stated in the OP of this thread, and you will not be racing on Monday. NO EXCEPTIONS.

• @mzeleni8 - Car choice required
  • @Marvin - car and team choice required
  • @TBR_Suzuki - car choice required
  • @Argon - car and team choice required
  • @Krusen - car choice required
  • @Tjor - car choice required
  • @ Isir - car and team choice required
  • @Cravgar - car and team choice required
  • @Roberte - car choice required
Given the liklihood of a number being available. I'm assigning numbers to the following drivers:
@Vincent - #91
@Roberte - #92
@jayboy - #94
@Isir