Be sure to send your livery in by FridayHi everyone,
I know there is a fairly long reserve list but I'd like to put myself up for this league whenever I'm needed! I am fairly new to AOR (I have done the first 3 rounds of the Endurance league). I am not the fastest but would love to join in whenever possible. I have been loving watching the broadcasts this season supporting my teammates Mike and Darko.
Username - Coombey97
iRacing Name - Thomas Coombe
Nationality - British
Car choice - BMW M8 GTE
Team name - V3 Racing Red
Car Number - #79
Customer ID - 203529
iRating - 1692 (Had a rough few weeks)
Safety Rating - A1.61
What are the entry requirements? There are no licence required for this league. However, drivers with a licence lower than D 4.00 will be monitored. If we feel you are unsafe on track we will remove you from the league. You are also expected to be active on the forum in order to receive the latest updates. Unfortunately, drivers will less than 1k iRating will be automatically rejected from the league.
1. You have signed up to two other AOR leagues in the past, and never joined any race, nor did you inform about your absence.
2. Your pace and on-track safety
- We are looking for committed drivers only.
- The league is full, with many reserves hoping to get a slot. Having drivers that have shown a lack of commitment in the past would possibly hurt those that are reliably showing up and awaiting a spot on the grid.
I would encourage you to build your racecraft in iRacing official races, focus on consistency and safety.
- your iRating suggests that you are well behind the remainder of the field, and you have no experience these cars. With the very full grid, and already large spread in skill, adding a driver that has a large gap to the top of the field can be a hazard.
- your safety rating at D1.x implies that you may need to build on track safety and experience. Our league is not the right place to develop the ability to race safely. We require it upon sign up.
- the laptimes you have quoted are very, very competitive and fast. However, given your iRating and Safety Rating, we can only speculate that you're not yet able to run a race distance safely, resulting in loss of iRating and Safety Rating, with a high incident count per race.
I would also encourage you to join AOR social/community events, when your driving standards are at the level required to join.
Show that you are reliable, show your commitment, show up to things you sign up for.
If you work on these topics, you are very welcome to join later seasons or events.