AOR iRacing GTE League Season 6 - Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 6 - Sign Up Thread

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
As I lost my teammate, I will withdraw from this series. I had quite some fun, so thanks for having me.
That's a shame, hope to see you back on track soon.

Coombey97

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
I know there is a fairly long reserve list but I'd like to put myself up for this league whenever I'm needed! I am fairly new to AOR (I have done the first 3 rounds of the Endurance league). I am not the fastest but would love to join in whenever possible. I have been loving watching the broadcasts this season supporting my teammates Mike and Darko.

Username - Coombey97
iRacing Name - Thomas Coombe
Nationality - British
Car choice - BMW M8 GTE
Team name - V3 Racing Red
Car Number - #79
Customer ID - 203529
iRating - 1692 (Had a rough few weeks) :D
Safety Rating - A1.61

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Hi everyone,
I know there is a fairly long reserve list but I'd like to put myself up for this league whenever I'm needed! I am fairly new to AOR (I have done the first 3 rounds of the Endurance league). I am not the fastest but would love to join in whenever possible. I have been loving watching the broadcasts this season supporting my teammates Mike and Darko.

Username - Coombey97
iRacing Name - Thomas Coombe
Nationality - British
Car choice - BMW M8 GTE
Team name - V3 Racing Red
Car Number - #79
Customer ID - 203529
iRating - 1692 (Had a rough few weeks) :D
Safety Rating - A1.61
Be sure to send your livery in by Friday :)

michO_e

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
@Stevie
I'd like to change my car to the BMW M8 GTE for the rest of the season, i'm done with the pork. :D
Already sent Skin Files.

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

TheflyingBritt

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2017
Username - TheflyingBrit
iRacing Name - Tj McLean
Nationality - English
Car choice Ferrari 488 GTE
Team name - Privateer
Car Number - 05
Customer ID - To be added
iRating - 789
Safety Rating - C 2.81

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey @TheflyingBritt

Thanks for signing up.
However we can't accept your sign up as you don't meet the entry requirements.
What are the entry requirements? There are no licence required for this league. However, drivers with a licence lower than D 4.00 will be monitored. If we feel you are unsafe on track we will remove you from the league. You are also expected to be active on the forum in order to receive the latest updates. Unfortunately, drivers will less than 1k iRating will be automatically rejected from the league.

Furthermore we rejected your sign up last season as well. Most of the reasons why we rejected you still apply looking at your iRacing profile. See last seasons post:

1. You have signed up to two other AOR leagues in the past, and never joined any race, nor did you inform about your absence.
  • We are looking for committed drivers only.
  • The league is full, with many reserves hoping to get a slot. Having drivers that have shown a lack of commitment in the past would possibly hurt those that are reliably showing up and awaiting a spot on the grid.
2. Your pace and on-track safety
  • your iRating suggests that you are well behind the remainder of the field, and you have no experience these cars. With the very full grid, and already large spread in skill, adding a driver that has a large gap to the top of the field can be a hazard.
  • your safety rating at D1.x implies that you may need to build on track safety and experience. Our league is not the right place to develop the ability to race safely. We require it upon sign up.
  • the laptimes you have quoted are very, very competitive and fast. However, given your iRating and Safety Rating, we can only speculate that you're not yet able to run a race distance safely, resulting in loss of iRating and Safety Rating, with a high incident count per race.
I would encourage you to build your racecraft in iRacing official races, focus on consistency and safety.
I would also encourage you to join AOR social/community events, when your driving standards are at the level required to join.
Show that you are reliable, show your commitment, show up to things you sign up for.
If you work on these topics, you are very welcome to join later seasons or events.

• Scared
Reactions: Deerladog

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I´m changing car to the Porsche 911 RSR for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Marvin

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Username CJBMX702
iRacing Christopher Pfeffer
Nationality American
Car choice Ford GTE
Team name Privateer
Car Number #63