AOR iRacing GTE League Season 7 - Sign Up Info [sign-ups closed] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 7 - Sign Up Info [sign-ups closed]

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
@Marvin @Stephan my personal situation has changed slightly for the next 4 weeks and it’s going to be extremely difficult for me to make the races in time and I don’t want to be the guy who says he can’t make it 5 mins before the start. So can I drop to reserve ?
Hi Nick,
Thanks for the notification! Life always comes first.
As we have so many reserves, I think it's a bit harsh to keep things open until just 5min before the session.
Our intention is to only have reserves that are ready to race and committed, a few absences here and there aside.

I hope it's ok for you, given the circumstances, to retire you from this season?
That way, another reserve can step up and we'd be happy to welcome you back for the next season.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi Nick,
Thanks for the notification! Life always comes first.
As we have so many reserves, I think it's a bit harsh to keep things open until just 5min before the session.
Our intention is to only have reserves that are ready to race and committed, a few absences here and there aside.

I hope it's ok for you, given the circumstances, to retire you from this season?
That way, another reserve can step up and we'd be happy to welcome you back for the next season.
Yeah that’s fine with me (y) and hope to be back next season in some form or another, my performance has been embarrassing for my standards but I’ve had fun and gutted I can’t continue. Good luck to all the guys In the league and I will be watching the remaining streams:)

• Winner
Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Yeah that’s fine with me (y) and hope to be back next season in some form or another, my performance has been embarrassing for my standards but I’ve had fun and gutted I can’t continue. Good luck to all the guys In the league and I will be watching the remaining streams:)
Hey, thanks for your understanding.

I'm looking forward to see you in S8, I'll be back on track too!

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Going back to the BMW, is it possible to change car no to 75. i will send new livery shortly
Not a problem. And the number is free, so that is also fine.

michO_e

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
will probably regret it, but i'm going to leave the league due to focusing on something different the next half year which will also take place at monday evenings x(

• Informative
  • Sad
Reactions: Argon and Lindholdt

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
Any chance to get on reserves list?

I’ve been here a while for PS4 but moved on to pc and IRacing are the only thing I really do - but really missing out on the league thing, and no one really does better than AOR IMO

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Any chance to get on reserves list?

I’ve been here a while for PS4 but moved on to pc and IRacing are the only thing I really do - but really missing out on the league thing, and no one really does better than AOR IMO
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your interest. And congrats on the PCars LMP2 championship, S1 was my entry into racing, though didn't finish anywhere near the top :)

Right now we're full and have plenty of reserves. Stick around, the season ends with Round 12 and a new season will follow shortly.

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your interest. And congrats on the PCars LMP2 championship, S1 was my entry into racing, though didn't finish anywhere near the top :)

Right now we're full and have plenty of reserves. Stick around, the season ends with Round 12 and a new season will follow shortly.
I Will, and thanks for the reply - I will keep an eye out for next season.
And thx, S2 was a awesome season for us

Reactions: Stephan

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
@jeremyh#82 has been removed from the league due to inactivity and uninformed absences. As such @Deerladog has been promoted to full-time driver.
@mike66187 has retired from the league. As such @Pitti has been promoted to full-time driver.

Keep in mind you are now expected to either race or inform us of your absence.