AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Round 12: Silverstone | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Round 12: Silverstone

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry for the incidents @poisike78 and @Rienk I'm still sick and it feels like my head is full of treacle. I had terrible reaction times and wasn't able to concentrate most of the race...

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I killed meself with 3min on the clock into T2. car was loose there half the race. 11min required repairs...
Also, fun battle with Jürgen! Damn blue flags interfered with that fight :)

• Happy
Reactions: DeuxMilles

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017

I'm sorry for the incidents @poisike78 and @Rienk I'm still sick and it feels like my head is full of treacle. I had terrible reaction times and wasn't able to concentrate most of the race...
I guess we're even after Spain now.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sadly wasn't able to start the race due to two broken pins on my McLaren rim, but it was great to watch the championship battles on the broadcast.

Thanks everyone for this season!

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018

Maybe You should have taken a day off if You didn't feel good, instead of ruining other peoples races (one I can understand, **** happens, but two in two laps?)... Not that I had anything to gain in this race, but it would have been nice to end the season on the positive side. At least You apologized, I guess that's positive.

Also I don't get some people at all, fighting for position with people from other class while there is no one from their class anywhere near and holding up others who would have had something to gain. Why?! I just don't understand.

• Scared
Reactions: SMEAJ and Sgarky

n0body_

AOR iRacing GTE S8 Pro Champion
Jun 19, 2017
Finally managed to win an AOR title after having multiple opportunities to at this point lmao. Hell, I even tried to throw this away from the first race at Road America. Great competition from @N1kmido all season long, was very tense all through that last race.

@Marvin is the overall champion still allowed to run #1 for next season? Just checking C:

I’m also abandoning the ford for next season, so I might be able to see round some people when I’m behind them

• Winner
Reactions: Michael_E and Isir

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
@Marvin is the overall champion still allowed to run #1 for next season? Just checking C:
Yeah you can use #1 next season if you want.

Michael_E

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 3, 2019

I Just Want to Send My Congratulations to the Following:

Pro Champion

Ross Woodford @n0body_ for winning the Pro Championship and to Dominik Gadermayr @N1kmido for keeping the battle going to the very end.

Pro-Am Champion

Arjan Van Putten @return from coming through the table to win it at the very end and just beating Alexandre Godefroy @Bucefal by 3 points. Well done to J Halliwell (Team Mate) @JuniorJH for managing to get 3rd place and being in the position to still be able to win it all in the last race.

Am Champion

Chris Yardley @Pretender for gaining 5 wins through the season and winning by 13 points. Well done to Daniel Lindholdt @Lindholdt for keeping the battle going to the very end.

Team Championship

Well done to:

1st Place - Comrade Gaming
2nd Place - Hyperion Racing
3rd Place - Comradicals

Last edited:

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey can i get you all to answer this form. There have been some talk from some driver that they want to see multiclass racing again. Now i don't know how many or even if we can find the time and place for it. But we want to see if there is enough interest, for us to be lookin into it. Also if you don't want to pls answer this form anyway it helps us to see the data. This is not to say that there will be one. Just are there any interest: https://forms.gle/WYKB9XbwjLc7F5AB6