AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Round 6: Philip Island | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Round 6: Philip Island

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
AOR iRacing GTE League | Season 8 | Round 6
Phillip Island Circuit

The red mark indicates the start of the no overtaking zone in qualifying.

Date: 21/10/2019

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 21/10/2019
Practice will begin at: 1700
Qualifying will begin at: 1815
Race will start at: 1900
Speed progression: x1.
Weather: Generated.

Time:
18:15 GMT +1 - Practice 1 hour 15 minutes
19:30 GMT +1 - 25 minutes open class qualifying
19:57 GMT +1 - Race 1h 20 minutes

Qualifying Groups:

Outstanding penalties:
@Tiffosi72 - Pit Lane Start

Absences:
  1. @GT_R_Truex
  2. @HCR Dortmund
  3. @Stephan
  4. @Hugo
  5. @Ezink
  6. @burnoutforzai
  7. @CarbonUK
Reserves Racing:
  1. @Sgarky
  2. @NICK-NITRO
  3. @TheKillSwitchh

Additional note: We will be using the longer pit-lane exit, as indicated on the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I have updated the skin submission form, so that driver who cant get the decals of, and who do not have any type of access to the original skin fil, can still send in skins. I will then remove the number plates and pro logos. But i am not responsible for any logos or paint not looking as you send in, nor if you have an issue with how my deleting skills turned out. Link Here

• Friendly
Reactions: Isir

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Can i pls get some feedback on Why some of you cant understand the simple skin rules? this thing about that the file name needs to be car_num_xxxxxx and it is only the xxxxx that you need to replace, so if your id is 12345 the file you need to send to me needs to be car_num_12345??? what in here is difficult to understand??? I got 3 skins who did not do this?? I am a bit puzzled. What do i need to do to make it more clear?? Sorry for me sounding a bit angry but it is just a bit frustrating.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Still busy with real life stuff and no access to the rig. Will miss this one. Will be back for Lemons!

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

VSR_Neptune

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2018
Which pit exit do we use, the one that joins onto main straight or the one that joins up at T1??

Ezink

Junior Karter
Sep 4, 2019
Sorry, but I won't be able to join this race :( Hopefully a reserve driver gets my place.

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

Afterlithe

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2018
Have a migraine today and probably can't race. If you are able to, fill my spot on the grid.

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Have a migraine today and probably can't race. If you are able to, fill my spot on the grid.
At the moment it's not looking like we will be able to fill all the spots with reserves. Keep an eye on the first post (for if there is room) in case your situation changes.

Izzizo

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 17, 2018
Have a really bad headache today, and apparently its not really getting better in VR for some mystic reason... -.-

Will try to get some food and water, and hope it gets better, but theres a big chance that I won't be racing tonight... :(

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Unless u can fill the spot definitely then take me out