AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Round 9: Motegi | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Round 9: Motegi

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
A new track for me. Detroit will be too:oops:. Shock a few minutes before race start. Drive trought penalty :devilish:. Great battle around 25th place at the end of the race enyway. Thx all for clean race.
Ps.: a lot of time got game freez before Q starts. The only solution is restart hte computer...???

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
When you lead 45/46 laps with a broken diffuser only to lose it all on the final lap...

Tough race that. Was very lucky to have such a big lead due to the battling behind but wasn't able to maintain the gap with the damage that I had. On to the next one I guess.

• Friendly
Reactions: SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
God damn what a race. I would try to explain everything that happened but yeah... would be here for 6 paragraphs at least. Let it just be known that @Curly is a sandbagger.

AndyG

Junior Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Strange start to the race with Hugo losing connection, caused a lot of confusion, people accelerating and braking before the start finish line as they weren't sure who should take up the mantle as pole man, and i ended up with a drive through penalty for passing before the start/finish line. I should had braked myself but was worried about someone running into the back of me. Was fun driving through from the back. Looked like a fun race .

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Not the most exciting race for me.
Start was good and had some battling going on, but lost them and the top 3 AM's drove away. Spent most of the race alone.

Big grats to @CarbonUK for P1 in AM, and to Chris and Koen for poduims

Nilton

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2019
Never had this sort of sim crashes before.
Got pole and while gridding.... 1st crash
Got back quickly without losing a lap, did 2 laps and 2nd crash,

My luck in this championship has to be studied.
Never had this sort of sim crashes before.
Got pole and while gridding.... 1st crash
Got back quickly without losing a lap, did 2 laps and 2nd crash,

My luck in this championship has to be studied.
Hugo im on the same boat mate my wheel have disconnected in the last two races, it's time for a upgrade.

Reactions: Hugo