AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Sign Up Info [Sign-ups closed] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Sign Up Info [Sign-ups closed]

BenOnWheels

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys, unfortunately I'm going to have to withdraw from the league. Monday nights are no longer free for me due to Basketball training commitments, apologies.

• Informative
  • Sad
Reactions: Argon and Lindholdt

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
@Dan_Suzuki's decision to retire from the league means that @Nilton is now promoted to full-time driver.

Last edited:

Ollivierre

Junior Karter
Sep 4, 2019
My sincere apologies guys. I know it sucks but ill have to withdraw as well. The American time zone is a bit tough to race all the time with you guys, its been fun and nice little battles. Maybe another time. Keep up the great work with the league and broadcasts, super entertaining and fun to be a part of. Thanks for having me. Goodluck out there guys @Argon

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Argon

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
@Ollivierre's decision to retire from the league means that @Ezink is now promoted to full-time driver.

ivo_costa

Pro Karter
May 16, 2019
Guys just want to let you know that I’m retiring this season. Congrats for a well organized league, but I cant really practice for this races and it has been just rushing from work to jump directly to qualy. Hope to get some more time next season. Have a great season boys.

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all. I have not been having fun with my racing over the last season and a half, I have had a lag of time to do the testing for doing the races. But i have had a lot of incidents over the last season and a half, and i have gotten feed up with it now. I am not enjoying the cars anymore. I am also looking to go into some months where i won't have much time to do other the school So i have decided to Stop racing in the GTE League. Don't worry i will still do all the ATVO and Skins things like before, ATVO is my baby and i will not give that op, but yea the racing in the league is not for me anymore sorry.

TheKillSwitchh

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2015
Username - @TheKillSwitchh
iRacing Name - Justin Klasens2
Nationality - The Netherlands
Car choice - Ferrari 488 GTE
Team name - Schubert Motorsports
Car Number - #66
Customer ID - 291824
iRating - 3782
Safety Rating - A 2.43

I don't know if I should tag the league organisation in this but just to be sure I will: @Stephan @Marvin

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Marvin and McPhilen

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
I’ve decided to withdraw from the league this season, ive not been enjoying it for a while. So I’m having a break from the class for the rest of the year.
Sometimes it feels a bit relentless not having a break in between seasons.

Thanks

• Informative

Escuboost

Junior Karter
Sep 4, 2019
Hi, I'm going to quit the competition because I realised I don't have time to prepare for this races.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Informative

Merlin Cooper

GP2 2nd Driver
Nov 2, 2017
I’ve decided to withdraw from the league this season, ive not been enjoying it for a while. So I’m having a break from the class for the rest of the year.
Sometimes it feels a bit relentless not having a break in between seasons.

Thanks
Hi, I'm going to quit the competition because I realised I don't have time to prepare for this races.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry to hear that you guys don't have the time to race - but on the other side it looks like that I'm the next on the reserve list potentially becoming a permanent driver. That would be great for me ;-)

Last edited:

Alessandro Pontecorvi

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 12, 2019
Username - Alessandro Pontecorvi
iRacing Name - Alessandro Pontecorvi
Nationality - Swedish
Team name - Raptor Racing Team
Car Number - 01
Customer ID - 342186
iRating - 2620
Safety Rating - A2.23

• Informative

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Username - Alessandro Pontecorvi
iRacing Name - Alessandro Pontecorvi
Nationality - Swedish
Team name - Raptor Racing Team
Car Number - 01
Customer ID - 342186
iRating - 2620
Safety Rating - A2.23
You need to choose a diffrent number, as the number 1 is only an option for the defending champ, in the case the champ will not use the number. It will not be used.

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
I’m withdrawing from the league. Recent assignment to some time consuming projects at work are preventing me from putting enough practice into the weekly races.

Hope to be back in a future season.

Thanks to all cods for providing a well organized experience.

• Informative