AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Sign Up Info [Sign-ups closed] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Sign Up Info [Sign-ups closed]

AndyG

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Username - AndyG
iRacing Name - Andy Gorton
Nationality - English
Car choice - Ferrari GTE
Team name - Privateer
Car Number - 85
Customer ID -
iRating - 6170
Safety Rating - A3.41

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
@Argon
I don't understand why it moves me to inactivity. I Respond several times without receiving any response.
Until now you had not been on the forum since September 29th. You were mentioned multiple times, including a promotion to full-time driver, but none of the coordinators got a response. If you have any questions feel free to PM one of us. We prefer every driver, full-time or reserve, to be active on the forums , but at least expect them to respond when they are mentioned by staff.

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
@DT3R SpArDa we still require a skin from you if you want to be eligible to race. If you want have a chance to be drawn as a reserve for Monday, make sure you send it in before the deadline tomorrow.

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
Username - causa45
iRacing Name - Steven Brumfield
Nationality - German
Car choice - Ferrari 488 GTE
Team name -
Privateer
Car Number - 45
Customer ID - 91047
iRating - 2.6k (usually higher)
Safety Rating - A 2.5

• Informative

TheIJM

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
I want to change my team on the sign up (if possible):
Privateer -> JIM (teaming up with @Ezink)
I also will send the updated skin now

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Marvin

Cravgar

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 1, 2018
hey @Argon, really sorry for the delayed response. things have been.....busy.....

My wife gave Birth to our first child on the 28th and leading up to that was manic and things haven't slowed down. I'm not going to be able to commit to a full time driver right now im affraid as I can't guaruntee to be able to make a whole race :( ... brings a tear to my eye.

Hopefully some kind of normality will resume over the coming months for me to get involved again !

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
hey @Argon, really sorry for the delayed response. things have been.....busy.....

My wife gave Birth to our first child on the 28th and leading up to that was manic and things haven't slowed down. I'm not going to be able to commit to a full time driver right now im affraid as I can't guaruntee to be able to make a whole race :( ... brings a tear to my eye.

Hopefully some kind of normality will resume over the coming months for me to get involved again !
Hey m8 congratulations, hope your wife and child are doing well, and we will see you on the racetracks in the future :)

Reactions: mancSLO

HCR Dortmund

Pro Karter
Jun 4, 2019

Congratulations mate!!

Afterlithe

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2018
I can't commit to being a full time driver as my wife is 7 months pregnant and I don't have the free time I thought I would have.

Good luck with the rest of the season everyone.

• Informative
Reactions: Argon and mancSLO

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
I can't commit to being a full time driver as my wife is 7 months pregnant and I don't have the free time I thought I would have.

Good luck with the rest of the season everyone.
Need to preper another rig in your house;). Good wish...

Reactions: Afterlithe

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
My PC bricked itself (hardrive) sending it out for its warranty. See ya next season hopefully.

• Informative

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
I would be more than happy to sign up as reserve here at last part of the season

Username - @Dennis_Meisner
iRacing Name - Dennis Meisner
Team name - Wraith Energy Racing
Nationality
- Danish
Car choice - Porsche 911 RSR
Car Number - 313 (13)
Customer ID - 360594
iRating
Safety Rating - B2.18

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
I would be more than happy to sign up as reserve here at last part of the season

Username - @Dennis_Meisner
iRacing Name - Dennis Meisner
Team name - Wraith Energy Racing
Nationality
- Danish
Car choice - Porsche 911 RSR
Car Number - 313 (13)
Customer ID - 360594
iRating
Safety Rating - B2.18
Welcome.

You can race with us on Monday, if you send in your livery before the deadline on Friday,

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Sorry @Argon been offered extra overtime leading up to Christmas so can’t really turn it down with a wife and kids with expensive tastes! So regrettably I’m gonna have to drop out:( hope to be back at some point in the new year.

• Informative