AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Sign Up Info [Sign-ups closed] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 8 - Sign Up Info [Sign-ups closed]

Isir

iRacing GTE S7 AM & PCars Ginetta Pro Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
Username - Isir
iRacing Name - Victor Mateos
Nationality - Spanish
Car choice - RSR
Team name - Hyperion Racing 88
Car Number - 04
Customer ID - 329294
iRating - 2694 :(
Safety Rating - A3.54
Car updated @Argon @Marvin

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

JuniorJH

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2016
Damm it is only the new drivers who are going to race this season!!
I have 16 Skins now, pls get a move on!!

I am not home Monday-Wednesday, and i will be workin on F3 and TCC Skin Packs, so if you have any issues i might not catch it before R1, so if you want to be sure to race a Round 1 pls get this don asap!!
I have been away since wednesdsy and return home this Wednesday. I will get my skin over Thursday, though I think I am about 7th on the reserve list :( so you'll want to give other priority obviously.

djawadkaroni

AOR iRacing GTE Season 7 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Sep 25, 2018
Apologize if you feel stressed about skins but i still wondering which car to take and there is one of my potential choice which is not painted yet. however i will provide the paint asap during the week.

Logger

Junior Karter
Jun 8, 2018
Hey guys, just saw the message about the number, may I take number 66 instead please? Cheers

• Informative

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
Sorry about the skins @Niclas Domino but it's only made mention about "friday before the race" as a deadline... Didn't think you could be in a hurry

Daniel Nesterowicz

AOR PC GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 21, 2015
Username - Daniel Nesterowicz
iRacing Name - Daniel Nesterowicz
Nationality - DNK
Car choice - Porsche 911 RSR
Team name - TBA.
Car Number - 23
Customer ID - 355795
iRating - 2514
Safety Rating - A 3.74

Isir

iRacing GTE S7 AM & PCars Ginetta Pro Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
So now that we have classes I thought some of you may be interested on this:

We have a super strong field in all classes, especially considering this is a league open to everyone regardless of the level. It is going to be a fun one!!

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Now that the initial sign ups have been processed, there are a few driver's that need to change their number or provide a backup.

I have added the car# table for this season. If a number is red in either S8 or both tables, it is taken. If it is green in both tables it is free.
If a number is red in the s7 table, but green in the s8 table it means that if the driver of that number decides to return for this season, they will be allowed to keep their number. If you pick a number like this, please also provide a backup number.

@Curly, @Football67611, @VSR Davidben, @Logger, @CJBMX702, @boofon, @Escuboost, @Hugo and @TheflyingBritt - your numbers are already taken, please pick a different number.
@Ollivierre - both #09 and #99 are unfortunately taken, please pick a different number.
@Rienk and @Nilton - your numbers are free at the moment, but please provide a backup number in case the driver of that number from last season decides to sign up.
The following drivers still need to pick a new number:
@Ollivierre
@VSR Davidben
@boofon
@Escuboost
@Daniel Nesterowicz

Please refer to the tables in the first post. If a number is red in either S8 or both tables, it is taken. If it is green in both tables it is free.
If a number is red in the s7 table, but green in the s8 table it means that if the driver of that number decides to return for this season, they will be allowed to keep their number. If you pick a number like this, please also provide a backup number.

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Hi I edit my post days ago but I put here again that I want number 24, thanks.
Alright, thanks! #24 was used by a driver last season, but I believe he won't be returning for this one. You should be good now.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
@Ollivierre
@VSR Davidben
@boofon
@Escuboost
@Daniel Nesterowicz

Please refer to the tables in the first post. If a number is red in either S8 or both tables, it is taken. If it is green in both tables it is free.
55 other than that im happy for you yo decide

• Informative

Merlin Cooper

GP2 2nd Driver
Nov 2, 2017
Updated team name and car choice in my OP. Skin submitted.

P.S.: If someone is looking for a team mate in the Porsche I'm willing to team-up. But will be reserve driver in the AM-class.

• Informative

Daniel Nesterowicz

AOR PC GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 21, 2015
@Ollivierre
@VSR Davidben
@boofon
@Escuboost
@Daniel Nesterowicz

ill take #64
sorry is it possible to use a basic skin? i dont have any custom for the Porsche :/