AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Round 3: Daytona | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Round 3: Daytona

Isir

iRacing GTE S7 AM & PCars Ginetta Pro Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
HEADS UP: starting from this race the incident system is going to work as described in the rules:

Incident Limit:
The initial incident limit is set to 18x for the race. Once you reach this, you will get a stop and go penalty by the game. After 24x you will be disqualified. It's not possible to appeal incidents with the aim to get incident points removed post-race.

The stop and go requires you to stop in your box, but for a very short amount of time. It is comparable in time to taking a quick repair.

Please note that if you have the option to refuel, change tyres or do a windshield tear-off selected the game will automatically add 26 seconds to your stop and go penalty. You are free to either service the car and take that additional penalty or untick all those options and do a regular stop and go. I need to emphasize that the three of them need to be unticked. Leaving just one on will result in the 26s additional penalty being applied and the stewards will not remove time from the final results if this is done by mistake.

Last edited:

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Do get an error message when clicking on the link that file is no longer available.
Works for me

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
This was one of the most fun races I ever had. Tons of battles throughout the race, awesome give and take. Had an advantage infield, lacked top end on the oval, lots of attacking, defending. This was epic! :)
Hope I made people sweat as much as I did :)

Reactions: Merlin Cooper

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
@Reith just before the incident with Philip that you posted to the stewards, you flashed your lights at me. Why? :) you know flashing is only for blue flag traffic. Just wondering, did I do something you felt was wrong?

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Here’s my view of the race

n0body_

2 Time AOR iRacing GTE Pro Champion
Jun 19, 2017
Sad that I had to bail on this so late, something came up during quali that took priority over the race so I didn’t have much choice.

• Sad
Reactions: Michael_E