AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Round 5: Suzuka | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Round 5: Suzuka

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
GTE_Banner__Season_9.png

AOR iRacing GTE League | Season 9 | Round 5
Suzuka International Racing Course |Grand Prix
R5 Suzuka.png

The red mark indicates the start of the no overtaking zone in qualifying.

Date: 03/02/2020

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 03/02/2020
Practice will begin at: 1100
Qualifying will begin at: 1215
Race will start at: 1300
Speed progression: x1.
Weather: Generated.

Time:
18:15 GMT - Practice 1 hour 15 minutes
19:30 GMT - 25 minutes open class qualifying
19:57 GMT - Race 1h 20 minutes

Qualifying Groups:
QualyFormatv2.png

Outstanding penalties:
-

Absences:
@EL_Sonny
@Bucefal
@Hooper
@Latsero
@rainer
@Jardier
@krop
@Izzizo
@FisiFan91
@Hamish

Reserves Racing:
@Nutzernutzt
@Streaky09
@Daniele Mammano

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeself

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all i am still missing some Team Logos for the overlay. As may have seen that i have added them on the stream, But we kind of need them all.

Can i get someone from
- Comrade Gaming
- Comrade - Tepa
- VEC Simracing Magenta
- Big Bone Racing
- VEC - Simracing Cyan
- Team AOR
- TAG Racing UK
- VEC-Simracing Rouge
- Small Bone Racing
- Bear With Us
- Glacier Racing
- Dizel Race Team
- eSports slo-racing

Pls go to this link https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-team-logos-broadcast-overlay-gte-and-f3-5.62327/

I can only aske that you will send this in :D

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hey all i am still missing some Team Logos for the overlay. As may have seen that i have added them on the stream, But we kind of need them all.

Can i get someone from
- Comrade Gaming
- Comrade - Tepa
- VEC Simracing Magenta
- Big Bone Racing
- VEC - Simracing Cyan
- Team AOR
- TAG Racing UK
- VEC-Simracing Rouge
- Small Bone Racing
- Bear With Us
- Glacier Racing
- Dizel Race Team
- eSports slo-racing

Pls go to this link https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-team-logos-broadcast-overlay-gte-and-f3-5.62327/

I can only aske that you will send this in :D
Uh, didn’t think they were mandatory. I don’t have any logo :(

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
ive been feeling really hsit the last day or so...was sick yesterday and had a headache today...ill see how i feel through sunday and monday if i still feel the same then i wont take part

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
I'm a bit down lately. Can't focus on practicing both for special events and GTE League. Won't be here this week either, sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

Izzizo

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 17, 2018
well......

due to some real life changes Im not able to race this season out, Im only able to make a couple of races, and therefore Im gonna pull out for this season, and return next season... :(

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

Merlin Cooper

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 2, 2017
@Merlin Cooper sorry for netcode tapping you at t1
Yeah that was somehow unlucky -this season it seams that I'm having a lot of bad luck in lap1.

But had fun getting back to the train and could have been a good race it I wouldn't have made a major mistake in turn1 being too impatient to try a move on Marjan (@mancSLO). After I was hit there I lost significant pace. Furthermore I thought I can fuelsafe to avoid another pit stop - but that was a misjudgment as well.

Will try again next week - good news was that pace was o.k.

Last edited:

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I suck (here)
Bottled 3/4 qualifying laps, that was a personal “best”.
Was right behind @mancSLO , which was good as Marjan was just 1 point behind in the championship. Beating him was order of the day. Didn’t manage. No pace, 15 off tracks, a spin in T1, a race to forget.
congrats to the podium and congrats to the championship lead Marjan! But watch out, @CarbonUK and myself are close behind, and my stronger tracks are still to come :)

Reactions: mancSLO

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Finally got a bit more comfortable with the Ferrari. Was happy with the P3 in qualifying and my race started really well. Sanders and Halliwell were just in front of me and I could keep up with the P4 train. At the first stop I was P10, still 6 seconds behind P4. Sanders missed his pitstop and then spun behind me in T1, so I had a 6 seconds gap to him. Then I started noticing that I was really slow after the pitstop. I couldn't keep up with the guys in front anymore and Sanders was catching me quite rapidly. He overtook me into turn 1 after a couple of laps, nice overtake from him. Halliwell on the other hand got spun around unfortunately, so I was still P3 in class. Only danger was Morris 2 seconds behind me who was also catching me, but I was confident I could keep him behind. Though I was almost running out of fuel on my 2nd pitstop and was really careful to not stop too early for my pitbox. As result I braked too late and had to reverse. Luckily still had enough fuel to start the engine again and reverse in my pitbox. Morris rejoined 7 seconds in front of me after his pitstop, so that was basically the end of it.

Gutted that I lost so much pace after my first pitstop, but P4 is still a decent result.

Boniface-8

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
I suck (here)
Bottled 3/4 qualifying laps, that was a personal “best”.
Was right behind @mancSLO , which was good as Marjan was just 1 point behind in the championship. Beating him was order of the day. Didn’t manage. No pace, 15 off tracks, a spin in T1, a race to forget.
congrats to the podium and congrats to the championship lead Marjan! But watch out, @CarbonUK and myself are close behind, and my stronger tracks are still to come :)
Think i maybe a little too far behind this championship battle now. Dont know how the drop week would affect the standings. Need to put some major work in for the rest of the season to try and latch onto the battle

Reactions: Stephan and mancSLO