Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
GTE_Banner__Season_9.png

AOR iRacing GTE League | Season 9 | Round 7
Sebring International Raceway | International
R7 Sebring.png

The red mark indicates the start of the no overtaking zone in qualifying.

Date: 17/02/2020

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 17/02/2020
Practice will begin at: 1800
Qualifying will begin at: 1915
Race will start at: 2000
Speed progression: x1.
Weather: Generated.

Skin Pack R7:
Download Here

Time:
18:15 GMT - Practice 1 hour 15 minutes
19:30 GMT - 25 minutes open class qualifying
19:57 GMT - Race 1h 20 minutes

Qualifying Groups:
QualyFormatv2.png

Outstanding penalties:
@Jezza - Pit Lane Start - served
@Latsero - Pit Lane Start - served

Absences:

@Stephan
@EL_Sonny
@CarbonUK
@Hamish
@Jardier
@FisiFan91

Reserves Racing:
@Nutzernutzt
@Daniele Mammano
@Streaky09
@t0mzz
@RiotOfRock

Last edited:

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
Its over. Is that votes got eny results in the next seasson callendar?

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Its over. Is that votes got eny results in the next seasson callendar?
The last few seasons we have based our calendar on either IMSA, ILMS or a combination of those two. So the ILMS calender can directly effect our calendar.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Inspired by the awesome work of @Minimariner, I want to make a similar stats sheet for the GTE League. I've never really created something like this, so don't expect similar stuff right away, but I hope to eventually have a sheet that adds some value to the league.

For now, I have created the below sheet with stats from the past 9 seasons. Keep in mind that there might still be some bugs or incomplete data.
* Half points results and dropped rounds are currently considered as not finished
* Season 1 & 2 used a sprint/feature format and both the sprint and feature race are considered different races.

Tips, help, suggestions or requests are welcome!

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Inspired by the awesome work of @Minimariner, I want to make a similar stats sheet for the GTE League. I've never really created something like this, so don't expect similar stuff right away, but I hope to eventually have a sheet that adds some value to the league.

For now, I have created the below sheet with stats from the past 9 seasons. Keep in mind that there might still be some bugs or incomplete data.
* Half points results and dropped rounds are currently considered as not finished
* Season 1 & 2 used a sprint/feature format and both the sprint and feature race are considered different races.

You're amazing! I have a question: How did you do it? Or better said: Did you go through every driver and counted stuff up yourself or do you (like Mini had or I copied from him for the F1 stuff) enter the individual race results and the table counts everything up for you?

I mean, obviously it would be amazing to have stuff like poles, fastest laps and some stats for the time since the classes were introduced for those individual ones too at some point.
But yeah, I know from personal experience that this takes a craaaaazy amount of time (I'm over 3 seasons behind eith the F1 stuff, ffs). It's already crazy that you did THIS, think it could also be interesting for the commentator team etc. as a tool to use. Love it! :)

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017

Bruhhhhhh

Finally got my name onto one of these sheets after spending 4 seasons in split 2 on the F1 side, that's real cool

PS. Just noticed there's a glitch for me, Schmidt and van Putten at least - we have our middle name letter included for last seasons' results, but just first/surname in this seasons', so our results are divided between two rows each. Pls fix xoxo

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Marvin

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Did you go through every driver and counted stuff up yourself
I'm not insane lol. I copied all 9 results tables (without altering them) and used some filters to get the data out of them, so didn't have to do anything manually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ycoms

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Wooohoooo, P7 for just showing up :p

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Can't race for this one, dont have the time lately.., hope to be there for the final 2!

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
Wont be able to race. see you next week at Watkins Glen

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

Jardier

3-time AOR PC GT3 T1 Champion
Premium Member