AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Sign-Up Thread (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Sign-Up Thread (Closed)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
So every entry after Saturday will not be prioritized, right?
I'm asking because there is one submitted on Sunday at 3am and I believe it would put me on Pos 51. I don't wanna be that guy, but I also want to be able to race and according to the guidelines, that entry would be put to the end of the queue.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
So every entry after Saturday will not be prioritized, right?
I'm asking because there is one submitted on Sunday at 3am and I believe it would put me on Pos 51. I don't wanna be that guy, but I also want to be able to race and according to the guidelines, that entry would be put to the end of the queue.
Priority sign up period ends tomorrow at 20:00 GMT. We posted the sign-up thread roughly at that time last week, not on Saturday.

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
Priority sign up period ends tomorrow at 20:00 GMT. We posted the sign-up thread roughly at that time last week, not on Saturday.
Okay, sorry, I wasn't aware the thread was posted on Sunday as the forum date says December 14 on my screen, must be a time-zone thing.
Anmerkung 2019-12-22 190231.png

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, sorry, I wasn't aware the thread was posted on Sunday as the forum date says December 14 on my screen, must be a time-zone thing. View attachment 99726
Oh I understand now. The threads are created on a different day then when they are posted on the forums. Therefore the date is different.

Reactions: causa45

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
Username - Hewins
iRacing Name - Spencer Hewins
Nationality - Canadian
Car choice - tbd
Team name - tbd
Car Number - 07, 79, 714
Customer ID -
iRating - 1675
Safety Rating - B 1.54

• Informative
Reactions: Argon

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
I did edit my post and added my car and changed my iRating because its a bit higher then before.

• Informative

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Is the list now final? I thought I read the priority places ended Sunday, but the places changed again today. When will the top 50 become final?

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is the list now final? I thought I read the priority places ended Sunday, but the places changed again today. When will the top 50 become final?
List is final. If anyone believes they should be a main driver and aren't in the first 50 entries of the list, please contact us.

@SteveO916 @Justin || Taz @Lanmanify @Jezza , you all need to reach the minimum iRating of 1350 before Monday or you will be moved to the waiting list.

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
Is there still time to change team and send new skin? And what is the deadline to do that?

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there still time to change team and send new skin? And what is the deadline to do that?
You can send in a new skin before the deadline, after that we can't guarantee that it will be changed before R1. You can change team at any point before R1.

Hey all merry Christmas

We are getting closer to the 28 December, the deadline for skins to be sent in. I know that some of you are not able to hit this deadline, and that is all okay. But you need to contact me with this issue before the deadline. If not you will not be able to race Round 1.

And again pls pls read the PDF, and watch the video. If you are using spec maps, and they do not follow the rules in the VIdeo, i will remove them.
If you have any questions or need any help just ask me, here or on discord. And not like 5 min before deadline, pls be in good time.

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
Username - mancSLO
iRacing Name - Marjan Koderman
Nationality - Slovenian
Car choice - Porsche
Team name - eSports slo-racing
Car Number - #96
Customer ID - 20390
iRating - 2243
Safety Rating - A2.35
I'm edit my sign up info: change car, team;), irating and safty rating.New skin is on the way... @Marvin or @Argon

Last edited:
  • Informative

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Just to let everyone know, we do see all your league applications on iRacing, and if you haven't applied yet, make sure you do! We will start accepting drivers after their skins have been checked and accepted, which we'll start the process of soon.

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
@Marvin or @Argon i am going to pull out from this season, i am getting a new wheel and pedals in a few days and the pedals are completely different to what im used to (going from the 2 pedal set with the TMX to the 3 pedal set T3PA with the TS-XW) so i will use the next few weeks to get used to this and reapply for to join next season

• Informative
Reactions: Isir

Lanmanify

Pro Karter
Nov 26, 2017
Username - Lanmanify
iRacing Name - Nikolaj Lanman
Nationality - Denmark
Car choice - Porsche
Team name - Hyperion Smurfs Racing
Car Number - 94
Customer ID - 367490
iRating - 1403
Safety Rating - C 3.39
Edited Irating and safety rating.

• Informative
Reactions: Isir

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
Please update my team-name as requested on Friday. :) Thanks! (post #111) Team name: Raptor Racing Team Orange

• Informative