Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
GTE Banner New Season.png

READ THE PDF!!!

Report issue with skins
use this
Link

This year you will need to read the PDF file. Here you will find all that you need to know.

Stuff to remember:
- Read how to save the file.
- Read how to do the Spec Map if you are using it.
- You need to remove the Numberplates before sending it, I will add the AOR once.

- If the Spec map is wrong and not following the guidelines from the Video i will delete it.
- If you can remove the plates i will do it, but any damage to the skin is not my problem.
- Save the name right PLS PLS Read how it is not difficult.

The helping Video

- The link to send in skins are in the PDF!!!

- Deadline for skins is the 28/12/2019 at 23:59:00 (GMT +1)

If your name pops up on the sheets down below, I have received your skin
If the name is in Orange and saying "Pending" I have received it but not processed it yet.
If the name is in Red and saying "Late" I have received it but after the deadline.
If the name is in Green and saying "Yes" I have received the skin and added it to the skin pack, with decals on.

Attachments

Last edited:

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I do need a bit more time for the first skin pack :)

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all i have allready seen the first mistakes. And i want you all to make sure that you have read and understued this.
the skin file name is car_num_xxxxxx it is only the xxxxx that you all need to chance to your one customer ID.
is it NOT BMW_04_107531.tga, and it is not Ford_88_158746.tga, it is still car_num_ID.

So for me as i am driving the BMW M8 for the season, the file i am sending in is car_num_107531.tga, as 107531 is my customer id.

Pls Pls Pls Pls do this, read it and understand it.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@causa45 your skin do not live up to the league rules. The name is wrong, and the plates are on. They need to be removed. If you don't have access to the psd, and can't get the creator to remove them for you, you will have to resend it under the "No and i don't have access to the psd"

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
@causa45 your skin do not live up to the league rules. The name is wrong, and the plates are on. They need to be removed. If you don't have access to the psd, and can't get the creator to remove them for you, you will have to resend it under the "No and i don't have access to the psd"
Will resend when I'm home, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Niclas Domino

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I'm a bit confused to what I must submit, first time going through the process. Sorry for taking your time.
I have a skin ready to upload, only the tga file. Therefore I'll upload with the "no and I don't have access to the psd". But I don't understand the purpose of the Spec Map. Is it mandatory, what is the usage of it? And do I need to submit helmet and suit, or that's optional?

I really tried to sort this out and read the documentation... @Niclas Domino

Thank you in advance,
Gustavo

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey m8. No problem others might have the same questions :)
it is only the skin itself that is mandatory.
Spec Map, helmet and suits are optional.

The Spec Map is for the new metallic, Matt and Chrome effects.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey @Phoenix_ you do know that you have send me a Ferrari GT3 skin, and not a GTE skin. I know that they are close, but just so you know

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@Hamish Your spec map is not right, pls use the AOR Templet to get the plates don, if not i will use the Spec Map you have send me :)

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
No it is fin, just wanted to be sure that is wasn't a mistake

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
It would have been helpful to know that upon sign-up and not now. I'm on holidays until the 30th in the evening, I literally can't do the skins for my team before that. Any chance to delay this? Why is it so early this time anyways (9 days before round 1)?

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I have examens, and to have time to do It m8. It will take 5-6 houres to do. At least. But no issue to give me notes about a delay from you side, and beening allowed to sent it later. As long as I know that :)

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Also last season it was a week m8 :)