AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Skin Pack | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Skin Pack

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
I have examens, and to have time to do It m8. It will take 5-6 houres to do. At least. But no issue to give me notes about a delay from you side, and beening allowed to sent it later. As long as I know that :)
Okedoke, got you. If it's fine with you that I'll send them by the end of the 30th that'd be awesome. Just would have been nice to know earlier as I could have maybe hustled them through before I left, because I didn't expect the deadline to be this early, because...
Also last season it was a week m8 :)
...it was 3 days last season.

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Yea that is on me, as i have been thinking about exams for the most part. And no it was a week for the first race m8. After that is is 3 days. But for the Start, it was a week

Michael_E

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 3, 2019
@Niclas Domino Thank you for the heads up on the deadline for car skins to be in for the upcoming season, but I think I will struggle to be able to do this for you by the 28th December. Because of Christmas being right upon us, and the fact my TeamMate @JuniorJH has choosen a different car this season, I will need plenty of time to do fresh designs. I am not a designer at all, only started last season when I joined this league, therefore designs take me a lot longer to do, so please could I have some extra time to complete them. Of course, if I am able to finish everything on time I will certainly do my best to hand them in by your deadline.

Many thanks.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all merry Christmas

We are getting closer to the 28 December, the deadline for skins to be sent in. I know that some of you are not able to hit this deadline, and that is all okay. But you need to contact me with this issue before the deadline. If not you will not be able to race Round 1.

And again pls pls read the PDF, and watch the video. If you are using spec maps, and they do not follow the rules in the VIdeo, i will remove them.
If you have any questions or need any help just ask me, here or on discord. And not like 5 min before deadline, pls be in good time.

so far driver who i know will not make the deadline are
@Ycoms
@Michael_E
@JuniorJH

Last edited:

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
My team should have contacted you about my skin for season 9, Niklas, is this all sorted?

SteveO916

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 20, 2016
updated skin sent - found some lines not lining up!
(also sent helmet and suit again, but they haven't changed)

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@Isaac_Morris
I cant use your SpecMap, as it does not comply with the league rules. You need to link my Templet to your painter, as i do believe that he can get it to work. Or don't use the spec map, the skin i have "fixed" as it also had plates on, i have remove them.
So if you want the spec map on you need to send in a new one.
If not i will just use the skin, and you don't have to resend