AOR iRacing GTE Leauge Season 8 - Skin Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE Leauge Season 8 - Skin Announcement

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all.
First there are a lot who is doing it right and to you all thanks nice job But.
As i am sitting working on the skin pack. With updating skins, and driver who have chanced cars and stuff like that. I can seem to get a bit angry with the lag of correct in sending of skins. What is the problem? i get skins were there are still decals on, and by that i mean, the Plate and or the small PRO logos, they need to get REMOVED!!
And i also get skins were the names are completely wrong. This is taking a lot of my time to get don, I am using a lot of time to get all of this don, and i am asking the smallest thing from you all.

I have had a rule that i from now on will follow to the bone. If the file name or any of the original plating is on the car IF it is not from Trading Paints, will be deleted and not even looked at again. It is again small things that drivers/painters can see and fix, by just reading the rules.

File name:

I am going to use my self as an example. MY ID is 107531 and i was driving a BMW for the first race and i have the number 07.
the file name that i need to send in is car_num_107531.tga and not bmw_07_107531.tga Just to add to that point. When i changed to the Ford i had to send in a new skin. So the file name is still car_num_107531.tga and again not Ford_07_107531.tga I will make this point very clear. If you are unclear on it still, pls download the skin pack, and see what file name all cars are having.

If a car's file name is wrong i will DELETE it

Decal layers:
I think i did make a video of this at some point but here are two screenshot.

All GTE cars are having these Green numberplates and PRO logos on. They all need to get removed. I have highlighted it with Blue

Worng Deleted.PNG

You skin needs to look like this before sending it in.

Yep yes good work.PNG

This way i can add the AOR decals.
Skins with that on from now on will get DELETED!!

I am going to get harsher on Skins not send in correctly from Now on.

Drivers who just this time via the update would not have gotten there skin updated but they have this time.
@MonsterEU (Decals on the car)
@CJBMX702 (Decals on the car)
@Walter---79 (worng file name)

You skins have ben updated but i have used extra time to fix it. Next time thous mistakes will get the skin deleted from my list.

IF you cant get them removed your self, pls PM me with that information, so i know that you are having issues. If no info have been send to me i take it as you havent read the rules, and the Skin will get DELETET.

I hope i make my self clear here. Also, there is a deadline for when skins can be sent in it is 23:59 GMT +1 so if you are from the UK the deadline is 22:59.

GMTEngland, Irland, Island og Portugal.
GMT +1Albanien, Andorra, Belgien, Bosnien-Herzegovina, Danmark, Frankrig, Holland, Italien, Kroatien, Lichtenstein, Luxemborg, Makedonien, Malta, Norge, Polen, Schweiz, Serbien, Slovakiet, Slovenien, Spanien, Sverige, Tjekkiet, Tyskland, Ungarn Vatikanstaten og Østrig.
GMT +2Bulgarien, Estland, Finland, Grækenland, Letland, Litauen, Hviderusland, Rumænien, Tyrkiet og Ukraine.
GMT +3Vestlige Rusland.

Regards
Niclas Domino
Twitter Hearder.png

Last edited:

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
I don't have access to the photoshop file so no chance in getting that done, so I obviously can't race through something out of my control.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@Alessandro Pontecorvi. Your skin have been deleted pls read the rules, if you are having issuse with the skin so that you cant live up to them pls PM me

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@TheKillSwitchh Your skin have been deleted pls read the rules, if you are having issuse with the skin so that you cant live up to them pls PM me

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Following drivers have send in skins with worng names. Pls read the rules in this thread again.
@Alessandro Pontecorvi
@TheKillSwitchh
@DeuxMilles

File name:

I am going to use my self as an example. MY ID is 107531 and i was driving a BMW for the first race and i have the number 07.
the file name that i need to send in is car_num_107531.tga and not bmw_07_107531.tga Just to add to that point. When i changed to the Ford i had to send in a new skin. So the file name is still car_num_107531.tga and again not Ford_07_107531.tga I will make this point very clear. If you are unclear on it still, pls download the skin pack, and see what file name all cars are having.

If a car's file name is wrong i will DELETE it

Last edited: