AOR iRacing GTE Leauge Season 8 - Skin Q&A | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE Leauge Season 8 - Skin Q&A

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
GTE Banner S8.png

If you have any questions, please ask them here. To make it easier for us to help you, please use the form below.

Please also check previous questions here, to avoid repeat questions.

Skin Coordinator: @Niclas Domino
My Game tag:
Customer ID:
Question:

Niclas Domino

ATVO overlay and Skin Pack Creator
Twitter Hearder.png

VSR_Neptune

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2018
My Game tag: VSR_Neptune
Customer ID: 383679
Question:
Do i have to wait for everyone's paints to be submitted before i can download the skin pack, is it okay that i havent provided a helmet/suit because i dont know how, and did you get my submission.

Thanks, Jake

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Question:
Do i have to wait for everyone's paints to be submitted before i can download the skin pack, is it okay that i havent provided a helmet/suit because i dont know how, and did you get my submission.

Thanks, Jake
1) The Skin Pack I will make when I get all the skins and have added all the plates, so the skin pack will be there just before R1. 2) Helmets and suit are optional so yea no problem in that. And you can see if i got it on the Skin Page, but it will first be updated when @Stephan starts to add you all to the sheet.

VSR_Neptune

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2018
1) The Skin Pack I will make when I get all the skins and have added all the plates, so the skin pack will be there just before R1. 2) Helmets and suit are optional so yea no problem in that. And you can see if i got it on the Skin Page, but it will first be updated when @Stephan starts to add you all to the sheet.
Perfect, thanks mate

James Clay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 22, 2016
My Game tag: James Clay
Customer ID: 311720
Question:
Is there a place where I can get copies of the aor decals to see what they'll overwrite so I don't put stuff there by accident?

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
well not at the moment, i got a lot last season, sending in with them on witch you are not supposed to do, so that is the reason why, but i can add then np, what car do you need it for?

James Clay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 22, 2016
well not at the moment, i got a lot last season, sending in with them on witch you are not supposed to do, so that is the reason why, but i can add then np, what car do you need it for?
Porsche and ford because if you just delete the decal layer (especially on the Porsche) a lot of the texture goes missing

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
just delete the Numberplates and the PRO logos :)

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
My Game tag: Marjan Koderman
Customer ID: 2458
Question:
Unfortenatly i was send .tga with AOR and default decals ON. As I read again I must be sended with booth decals OFF (am I right). What is the way to do that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Yea i need it with booth off yes. And you have sent it in with old decals as well, as i havent released the new once :), but yea just resend it again without the Decals

Reactions: mancSLO

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
My Game tag: Marjan Koderman
Customer ID: 2458
Question:
Unfortenatly i was send .tga with AOR and default decals ON. As I read again I must be sended with booth decals OFF (am I right). What is the way to do that?
And make sure that you customer ID is correct :)

VSR_Neptune

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2018
Question: Hey nic, i sent in my livery before i got confirmed, did you get it or do you need me to do it again. Says on the sheet no

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
We are having some issuse with the Sign Up sheets, so that is why is is saying no atm but don't worry i will have a look tomorrow about what i have i what i don't have :)

VSR_Neptune

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2018
We are having some issuse with the Sign Up sheets, so that is why is is saying no atm but don't worry i will have a look tomorrow about what i have i what i don't have :)
Okay mate, if you could just drop me a message on discord or something to let me know if you have it so i know whether to send it again

• Informative
Reactions: Niclas Domino

JuniorJH

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2016
My Game tag:
John Halliwell
Customer ID:
Question:
Hi Niclas, i have just realised that the livery i submitted yesterday has a decal on the back (Ferrari 488) where the number plate will go. I will remove it now and re send if that is ok?

• Agree
Reactions: Niclas Domino

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
My Game tag:
John Halliwell
Customer ID: 341530
Question: Hi Niclas, i have just realised that the livery i submitted yesterday has a decal on the back (Ferrari 488) where the number plate will go. I will remove it now and re send if that is ok?
yea thanks m8

Reactions: JuniorJH

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@PageDan i have deleted your skin as it does not live up to the rules of the league, PLS read the rules again before sending it in, this is not your first time m8 come on