AOR iRacing GTE | R5 | Daytona | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE | R5 | Daytona

VSR_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@Stevie I've got a bout of food poisoning and highly doubt I will be Any better 2moro :(
So a reserve can have my spot for 2moro and see you at the next one.

jeremyh#82

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2018
Hello everyone, after a last minute imprevu I could not be present tonight. sorry to warn so late. good race to all

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
@Stevie how do I take my pitstop penalty?
Pit Lane Stop Penalty:
If you are handed a Pit lane stop penalty, then when you serve your pit stop. At some point during the pit lane, you must reach the pit lane speed limit, bring your car to a complete stop, then you can set off again.

It is up to the driver to decide where they serve their penalty in the pit lane, but we request it is not done in line with the pit stops as to not distract other drivers. This is also to not mess up any driver who is at either extreme end of the pit lane.

These penalties will be checked. It is on the driver to ensure their car stops. We will check based off the iRacing HUD speedo and physically watching the car. If either of these show you have not stopped the car, then you have not served your penalty. You are advised to save your race replay in-case you do not show up in the replays for the coordinators.

If you are out of the race before serving your Pit Lane Stop Penalty, then it will be served at the next event. If you are unsure of this or have questions, it is your responsibility to ask a coordinator before the race session.

If you're on pole for example and your pit stop is at the very end of the line. Once you pass the yellow cones, on the speed limit, you must stop your car. Bring it to 0. Once you've done this, you can set off again, back up the speed limit and complete your stop as normal.

• Informative
Reactions: boofon

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Backed out on the Grid, i upgraded my internet today but my new modem wont be here for couple days. Hopefully that’ll sort my lag issue

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Lindholdt

Coombey97

Pro Karter
Mar 10, 2019
Had a good first part of the race gaining 19 positions in opening 20 or so minutes. Unfortunately I then disconnected undoing everything that I'd done :(

• Sad
Reactions: Lindholdt

michO_e

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
shoutout to ivo costa for the draft
djawad once again not in my league, maybe could've keep you behind me without some bad luck in traffic, but probably not. slow down bus stop last lap killed me completely :D

Reactions: ivo_costa

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Not my season as well - pace isn't to bad for the AM class but so far no real good race. Good news is that I did not make the same mistake twice - but there are more races to come.

This time I spun at the beginning after let @poisike78 pass and afterward missing my brake point int turn3. Restarted my race at the end of the field and worked my way up to P30 - and messed everything up in my pit stop. Should not have assembled my new podium shifters and disable auto clutch in iRacing without getting used to the clutch on the wheel before. But was to exited about the new feature that I couldn't resist.

Will try again next week.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
@Curly to me on Saturday: "I'll do the official race at 9 *winkwink*
Me: "Naaah, don't want."

@N1kmido today to me today at noon: "I'll probably drive iLMS at 5."
Me: "Don't want to do an official race right before the actual one."

Well, god damn you Chris, listen to your teammates, you might have been able to find out you need to brake earlier for the pit entry. Just for future reference, you know? Now you have to go and bury yourself in embarrassment. -.-

Congrats to @djawadkaroni, Alex (!!!) and Michael on the podium!

Dan_Suzuki

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 Champion
Dec 5, 2018
This race was super interesting. Top 4 way too fast, gap of a few seconds behind. End of race report.

:LOL:

Reactions: AlexOki

HCR Dortmund

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 4, 2019
I hope I didn’t cause anyone some issues when they were lapping me, I just wanted to stay clean and out the way as your all fighting for the title and I’m a reserve.

Also who gained the most positions in the race. I gained 16.

Dandy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2018
No practice... no pace... 3 slowdowns... 19 incident points...

HCR Bellmond

Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2016
Eventful! Apologies to @Rin Hato for my mistake in quali i couldnt see the others backing up at bus stop. Although you did get me back in T2 :) 1 or 2 other scuffs, one particularly silly dive and a half spin in pits cost me in the end. Was fun tho glad to be back.

djawadkaroni

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 25, 2018
this pitlane entry @Ycoms with the backmarker you brake too late ? i spun like Grosjean while switch off pit limiter i wanted to be in front of Michael and well forgot the first gear was so long, Special congrats to mister Bennette.
One of the best race of the season for me.