AOR iRacing GTE | R6 | Philip Island | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE | R6 | Philip Island

Corbs

Pro Karter
Jul 12, 2017
Don't knock till you try it, this track is a lot of fun and with the headlight update it is easily possible to drive around here in the dark, but good luck commentators.

Word of advice for bmw drivers don't hit anything with the front of the car as you can lose the front bumper which includes all the light's in it. Doesn't seem to be an issue with the Ford or Ferrari and haven't tested on the Porsche

Last edited:
  • Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: Isir and Deerladog

Claudiu_Clima

Formula Karter
Dec 5, 2018
Lol at some people in this series... Phillip Island is an epic and fun track, it's like a 100 times better than boring Daytona for example.

I don't understand why we're doing this track in the night though, 8 PM is pitch black there's no light on this track

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Deerladog

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Lol at some people in this series... Phillip Island is an epic and fun track, it's like a 100 times better than boring Daytona for example.

I don't understand why we're doing this track in the night though, 8 PM is pitch black there's no light on this track
Because democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. Obviously :ROFLMAO:

ivo_costa

Semi-Pro Karter
May 16, 2019
I’ll be on for today’s practice session. Forgot yesterday’s one. Gonna buy the track still, personally I like to drive new tracks, it’s a bit of fresh air lol

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
I be on tonight for a bit, Never done a lap around here before last night practice session but I can now say I love this track. Great challenge and very fun to drive. Those not racing are going miss out

Coombey97

Pro Karter
Mar 10, 2019
I'm going to do some practice tonight too. I personally love this track and think it will be a great race! Will be exactly what's needed after the 24 hours of trying not to dq :D

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks to all 4 people who used the practice session.
Doesn't seem to be a lot of participation!? I would have been happy to join but during working days I can't spent the time for practice.

That might be one of the reasons why I'm still AM and do make stupid rookie mistakes in the races :-(