AOR iRacing GTE | R6 | Philip Island | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE | R6 | Philip Island

Isir

PC Ginetta Pro League Champion
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
It is quite tricky at night. There are a few corners that become completely blind.

• Informative
Reactions: mike66187

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Me personally, I am utterly opposed to changing the time of day due to the fact we had a vote, but if enough people ask for it, then it may need to be looked at, but I'm not a fan of it being changed 4 days before the race.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Me personally, I am utterly opposed to changing the time of day due to the fact we had a vote, but if enough people ask for it, then it may need to be looked at, but I'm not a fan of it being changed 4 days before the race.
Don't change it, this is what people voted for. If they don't like it, they should've voted for something else... :geek:

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
I do like that track but never raced in the dark there - with regard to voting you need to take into account that not everybody voted for a night race.

Racing there at day-time is great if we stick with racing in the night we will figure out whether it's going to be fun or a mess.

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a new guy in charge of the official iLMS calendar and he wants to use some of the less popular tracks in the future, so Philip Islands could even be used next season.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I notice how Oran Park isn't one of those tracks, so this is clearly a fake list.

Right?

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
But in all seriousness, some of those tracks with the LMP1's coming through, now that I have to see.

• Agree
Reactions: Isir

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I will be disappointed if I hear any 'I haven't had time to practice' and 'I'm going to be a danger on track' excuses tomorrow. I have hosted 4 separate practice sessions throughout the week, and I've just added an extra hour onto the start of the race session.

Therefore practice session opens at 17:15 GMT+1, and gives you 2 hours and 15 minutes practice before qualifying commences at normal time.

VSR_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I've only managed just over an hour with been bad, thanks for putting the extra hour on @Stevie I will try and make it for the start (y)

• Winner
Reactions: Deerladog

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
i wont be racing tonigh, do to not having the content, and i am not here next Monday as well do to vacation with the family

• Informative
  • Sad
Reactions: Argon and Isir

BaBaBoye

Formula Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Just received a memo 20 minutes ago at work that I have to work over. While I can make it in time, other chores forces me to skip tonights event. Good luck all in the dark.

• Informative
Reactions: Argon