AOR iRacing GTE - Round 12 - Le Mans

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks everyone for an awesome season! This was the biggest, most competitive grid I’ve ever seen. Yet, racing was through and through fair and had many gentlemen moments.

Big thanks to everyone for being part of it.

Huge Applaus to @King-kodiak and @Stevie for the best commentary on iRacing and congrats to all the champions!

The season was probably my worst as I had to skip some and didn’t finish some other races.
On top of that, almost no time to practice, and it showed, being off pace of some that I should be racing bumper to bumper.

I’ll sadly sit out S7 due to real life stuff, but I’ll be back for S8 with more practice and time and a car that suits me a little better :)

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Got 16 slow down penalties or so, 3 in the last lap. Think that's pretty impressive.

Was happy with my pace near the end after having qualified last. Shame about the slow downs, otherwise I maybe would have been able to gain some extra positions. Had some fun battles along the way tho.

Thanks for a great season everyone. Sadly can't participate next season, but will definitely follow the streams.

mike66187

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for this season all, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's so nice to be able to race with everyone without the worry of crashes. Congrats to all the champions, well deserved!

Claudiu_Clima

Formula Karter
Dec 5, 2018
This was a really fun season, despite my epic failing basically almost every race. I'm definitely going to be back next season. Congrats to all champions with a special mention to Dan "OP" Sosulski who killed the title contention with his speed and consistency. Let's hope we can give him more competition next season.

djawadkaroni

AOR iRacing GTE Season 7 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Sep 25, 2018
This was a really fun season, despite my epic failing basically almost every race. I'm definitely going to be back next season. Congrats to all champions with a special mention to Dan "OP" Sosulski who killed the title contention with his speed and consistency. Let's hope we can give him more competition next season.
Count on me to get spicy champ next season

• Winner
Reactions: Marvin

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
@djawadkaroni your move on me going down towards Indianapolis was insane! what a move that was, I Still don't now how you got past like that..awesome move!

Reactions: djawadkaroni

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
@Stevie @King-kodiak I can´t believe you caught CRG´s most glorious qualifying moment of the season on stream. :ROFLMAO:

You better never tell us again you don´t know where to look at in these races...