AOR iRacing GTE - WILDCARD VOTE #2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE - WILDCARD VOTE #2

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

What track do you want to race on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
GTE Banner.png

Round 2 of the decision of the wildcard round. All tracks that got mentioned by name have been added to the poll above. Due to a limit of how many things I can add to the poll. I'll post the names of the tracks that didn't make it on the list. React to that post with an 'agree' thing, and I'll consider it a vote. And before you ask, no a disagree thing does not count against it.

All drivers get 2 votes so pick carefully. If we end up with a tie, then we will have a secondary vote with only those two options, in case of another tie, I will decide how to deal with it.

This is a democratic decision. Therefore you have a vote, and much like real life you are encouraged to use it. However, to ensure this, drivers who do not vote at this stage will be considered ineligible to vote in the upcoming votes. I'm dictating to you to vote in the democracy or lose your rights to vote (and subsequently complain).

The layout we run and such will be decided in a future poll.

All drivers will get a tag.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Virginia International Raceway

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Again, only drivers, coordinators and @King-kodiak gets to vote in this.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Just as a PSA: There is a road series that runs GTE at the Industriefahrten layout at half past each hour, so if you vote for Nordschleife you will be able to enter iRacing race and practice sessions instead of having to practice by yourself in an offline test session like you would with all the other tracks <:

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Question, am I a coordinator?

Asking for a friend.

EDIT:

Ooo, apparently I am.

Second question, can you vote for the same track twice?

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Why are people voting for tracks we have done before? I don't get it, surely a new track to the league would be more fun???
Welcome to my life as a coordinator.

Also that's why my current support is for Belle Isle and Phillip Island.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to my life as a coordinator.

Also that's why my current support is for Belle Isle and Phillip Island.
I haven’t voted, and I won’t ;) but I agree, belle isle or philips island would be great. But seeing the Nordschleife (would use the combined layout though for usable pits) would be epic, so would be Bathurst. So, any of the current top 4 are going to be superb to watch