AOR Le Mans Series - Round 10 - Le Mans - 10/12/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Le Mans Series - Round 10 - Le Mans - 10/12/2015 8pm

Super GT

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 15, 2015
Lol, I think he meant what was the pole laptime.

Jordan got 3:33.6 clean. Matt212 got a 3:33.0 but dirty.

• Informative
Reactions: EMR Europa

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
oh yeah sorry about that mate, I saw you were in the lead and didn't really wanna get to close to you and after last race were I punted a leader in the gts I really didn't want a repeat

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
See tbh, for my place in the championship to be decided in the last couple laps of the last race I'll take that.

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
Even though I spun off numerous times, and took some corners way too slow because I didn't want to run wide and hit the auto slow downs, it was a really relaxed enjoyable race. I think knowing I wasn't on pace to challenge for anything, made the race more enjoyable and less frustrating when I made mistakes.

Super GT

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 15, 2015
A better race for me than expected, especially considering I only did 2 laps practice and qualified in last.

Those rolling up laps were a mess but somehow I found myself in 4th and battling with Robo whilst we both got decent gap to those behind.

Phil did really well to catch us and fly past, I reckon your pace could have challenged for a win had you not completed quite as many donuts in quali.

A good race on the whole, probably one of my more consistent and comfortable races of the season and 6th isn't too bad for my first ever proper league championship.

Well done to Kerry for winning the championship.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Phil did really well to catch us and fly past, I reckon your pace could have challenged for a win had you not completed quite as many donuts in quali.
It was perhaps not one of my best ideas. Fun though.

Also, I sat really far back whilst my lag was kicking about and had to avoid slow moving cars caused by lag which lost me so much time and was probably the main reason I was so far off of the leader.

Reactions: Super GT