AOR LMP2 Leagues
This thread contains general information about the AOR LMP2 Leagues on all platforms (PS4 and PC), such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Driver placements will initially be based on a first come, first served basis. In the event that the number of sign-ups exceeds the number of spots in a tier, all drivers will be asked to complete a set of time trial laps before we can place them into an appropriate league.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: Varying length from 60 mins to 2.4 hours depending on the individual round.
● Race day: Wednesdays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-Up Opens: Thursday 18-02-2021
● Sign-Up Closes: Friday 05-03-2021 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Driver Placement: Sunday 07-03-2021
● Car Selection Begins: Sunday 07-03-2021
● Season Begins: Wednesday 10-03-2021
● Season Ends: Wednesday 21-04-2021
● Season duration: Race every week for a total of 6 championship rounds + 1 pre-season round
● Sign Up: PC - PS4
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up.
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars + Assists.
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the LMP2 leagues.