● In-game time-of-day information (Time Progression 10x):
- Qualifying time: 18/09/21 14:00
- Race start time: 18/09/21 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
UXSi5sZ.jpg

Acceleration Zone:
R6ugGkI.jpg

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

ZFlmCcS.png

Informed No Shows:
- @Ricsike05 [x1]
- @eXus.! [x1]
- @RitzTheOne [x2]
- @MadLithuanian [x2]
- @facegrinder666 [x1]
- @légendair [x1]

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member

Would it be a problem for anyone if this event is started 30 minutes earlier? So lobby will open at 7:15 PM UK and event will begin at 7:30 PM UK?

As this race is significantly longer than any other race in the season it will end pretty late for those of us in central and eastern Europe. So some have asked if we could start a little earlier due to the fact that some people have to wake up early for work/school the next day.

If it's an issue for anyone that we start earlier then we will simply just race at the planned time as usual. I won't change the start time if it causes some people to not be able to race of course.

Gwegwyn

GP2 1st Driver
@TicklishPicklewickle What about removing the qualification and use a reverse grid? Saves another 20-25 minutes. I know there are mixed feelings about those reverse grids, but it might save a lot of time.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
@TicklishPicklewickle What about removing the qualification and use a reverse grid? Saves another 20-25 minutes. I know there are mixed feelings about those reverse grids, but it might save a lot of time.
Well that's quite a big thing to change the entire format of the event around. Also reversed grid usually equals more incidents and I think most people prefer to keep it clean, especially in this race where it's all about staying cool for a very long time. It's a nice suggestion anyway, but I personally don't think it's a good idea to start changing the format itself :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
@TicklishPicklewickle Are there any exceptions to the white line rules on the Mulsanne Straight and those chicanes?
As far as I know we've always let the in-game cutting system do the work in the past. I don't think there is many issues with cutting on this track as far as I know. You don't really gain a bunch of time from going outside the white lines anywhere on the track. I will convene with the others and I will make an announcement here about it :)

And for the Mulsanne Straight itself, I believe I recall that we've let people use the emergency lane as well if they please. Again, it's not really something that gains a lot of time to use anyway, so no harm in allowing it.

But let me get back to you on this in a bit when we've discussed it and made a decision :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member

As we've had no objections from anyone concerning the proposition to start this event half an hour earlier, that is what we will do. This means that the lobby will open at 7:15 PM UK time and the event will begin at 7:30 PM UK time.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member

Confirmation that track limits will be defined by the game for this race, which means not necessarily by the white lines. It is your own responsibility to keep within whatever limits the game enforces and stewards will not be penalising drivers for crossing the white line if the game allows it.

Likewise, the stewards will not be removing any cutting penalties awarded by the game, unless it was awarded by some sort of game bug or because you had to leave the track to avoid an incident. This is already what we do, so you should all be familiar with it :)

The emergency lanes along the Mulsanne Straight are allowed to be used as well, since the game doesn't enforce track limits there.

RitzTheOne

Pro Karter
I finally have work! That is good and a bad thing. I will be busy once more, so I rather have me crossed out, and move reserve in my spot. since I dont have time to even learn track and since in my nature is being competitive, losing without chance is worst feeling i can get. So one more as in GT3 stuff In droping out in the middle. Sorry guys had fun while it lasted.

@TicklishPicklewickle