PC AOR LMP2 - PC Social Race - Barcelona-Catalunya GP - 24.02.21 @8PM UK TIME

Steve Allan

F1 Champion
@TicklishPicklewickle I’m terribly sorry, but I will not race tonight. I injured my spine last weekend and now I can’t put enough pressure on the pedals. Tried changing some settings ingame, but could not find a setting I was comfortable with. I hope I have recovered enough when the League starts.
Damn bud, take care and rest up and hope to see you on track soon.

Pol.be

Formula 4 Test Driver
This was great fun!
And it could have been worse, starting P13 and finishing P8 because all around me people were spinning off the track.
My only focus was not making mistakes and it paid of!
Everyone was so much faster than me so I had no intention of fighting anyone, if I saw people coming up behind me I just let them pass. I didn't feel in control of the car enough to fight with it...
Thanks for the company @KRAB I really enjoyed it!

My perspective:

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Never driven this car before and haven't touched the game in 2 months but I somehow end up in P3, what a race!

nice, giving me hope! Haven't played more than 2-3 hours for testing since last season ended.. And I certainly have NOOO idea how LMP2 are working... :D

Also I'm literally smiling seeing the lot of you having had sooo much fun! :)

WMDRMartin

GP2 1st Driver
nice, giving me hope! Haven't played more than 2-3 hours for testing since last season ended.. And I certainly have NOOO idea how LMP2 are working... :D

Also I'm literally smiling seeing the lot of you having had sooo much fun! :)
I had absolutely no pace in the dry (possibly due to a lack of setup or practice) but keeping it clean in the wet made a world of difference. I think for once I might actually be looking forward to the rain races xD

Gwegwyn

GP2 2nd Driver
I had absolutely no pace in the dry (possibly due to a lack of setup or practice) but keeping it clean in the wet made a world of difference. I think for once I might actually be looking forward to the rain races xD
Don't know which car you used, but make sure you pick one with windscreen wipers for the league. Races wouldn't be the same if we see you driving a car without wipers on.