● In-game time-of-day information (Time Progression 10x):
- Qualifying time: 18/09/21 14:00
- Race start time: 18/09/21 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
UXSi5sZ.jpg

Acceleration Zone:
R6ugGkI.jpg

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

ZFlmCcS.png

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion

GetMonnieNelson

Formula 4 1st Driver

McKinda

GP2 1st Driver
@Slicker unfortunatelly I can't make it before 20.00
Due to every evening battle with 3 kids I hardly manage to get to 19:50 online.
Hope you can understand the situation.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator

GUNNERGAMBLE

GP2 Test Driver
I’m such a dumbass... put my brake bias more towards the rear on the formation lap to get some heat in and then completely forgot about it. First time I touched the brakes around I went, Just glad i didn’t take anyone out!

Did my first stint with aero and suspension damage, then crashed again trying to make up time. Race to forget... :rolleyes:

GetMonnieNelson

Formula 4 1st Driver
Really good race today guys! There wasn’t a single moment where I could sit back and just do some laps, there was always someone behind me getting on my nerves.

Congrats everyone on the podium, especially @McKinda after that unlucky moment at Spa next week. You deserved it!

Really looking forward to the seasondecider next week, it’s a bit of a far reach but there are still three people who could win the championship. It’s going to be really exciting for P2 anyway... See you guys next week!

Scott Fell

AOR PS4 FR3.5 S2 T2 Champion
Well my first ever 2.4 hour race was by far the longest I have done and it was a bit up and down. My best lap in qualy was invalidated, I had the pace for P4 but I was P9. I thought, long race qualifying isn’t as important so I kept it clean in the opening lap avoiding all the chaos. I had a good few racing laps with @Chickano and @Slicker. From there I had good pace, battling @GetMonnieNelson and @McKinda for a good chunk of the race. A good strategy saw me start the final stint around 20 seconds I think clear of @McKinda. Less than 5 minutes to go and my TV starts shutting down due to inactivity with a big message in the middle of the screen counting down. I tried to reach it on the pit straight but lost the car before turn 1. Got back on track and accelerated too hard with the dirty tyres and lost the rear. Gifting @McKinda the podium. Absolutely gutted.

PS @McKinda. I hope that contact we had when I spun didn’t cause you any damage, just lost the rear under braking into Mulsanne.

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Premium Member
That was a long one! My back suitably aches this morning :giggle:. Despite this probably being the most boring tracking the world to drive, I really enjoyed last night.

Had a good race start and the first lap was wild, pulling a triple overtake on @1664stan, @GUNNERGAMBLE & @HTR_Kokete_712 on the first long straight before the first chicane. Didn't take me long to lose them all as I experienced dirty air for the first time entering the Porsche curves behind Gunner and smashed the barriers. After that, I just wanted to have a sensible race and not make any massive mistakes, which I achieved.

Well done to @Bodhie on the win, the podium guys and everyone else that finished.

1664stan

Formula Karter
It was my first long race, congratulations too Tinus on win.
I saw you coming Tomji and I backed off as I didn’t want to hit gunner who was in front of me, just over 11 minutes in the race and Gunner spun and as I was coming past him he hit my twice putting me into the wall.
I did a few silly mistakes but my times was getting better from 3.57 per lap down to 3.44.
Roll on for next race at Algarve wet race.

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Congrats to the podium finishers. I had a clean if cautious start, but lost it in slickers dirty air, straight into the wall.
Managed to catch @Tomji_ and pass him in the pits. Was so far behind but caught up to @HTR_Kokete_712 at the end and passed him for 8th due to penalties.
Not as tough on the body as I was expecting, annoyed with my early f**k up but happy to finish that long ass race :)