AOR Oceania F1 2017 Leagues - Sign Up Thread (Season 14) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Oceania F1 2017 Leagues - Sign Up Thread (Season 14)

DAJOKER999

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Platform: XB1
Gamertag:
DAJOKER999
Nationality: Australian
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? YES
Assists used: ABS, CL, Med TC (just about at the point to turn off TC completely)
Speedtest result: See Attached
Time Trial screenshots: See Attached (yeah, never used no ABS before)

Attachments

Last edited:

XxMozzaxX1

Junior Karter
Dec 17, 2017
Hey AOR admin/s, I signed up to race on the PS4 side but after much consideration I have decided not to race here and will stay in my current Sunday night league, SRL. The lack of signups was an issue, I have doubts that I'll get a clean race every week and I personally don't get along with most of the other drivers so I think it is for the best. Hopefully one day I'll return and race here but until then, I hope everything works out. Lastly, good luck to all involved and I wish everyone the best!

J

Johndog2010

Hey AOR admin/s, I signed up to race on the PS4 side but after much consideration I have decided not to race here and will stay in my current Sunday night league, SRL. The lack of signups was an issue, I have doubts that I'll get a clean race every week and I personally don't get along with most of the other drivers so I think it is for the best. Hopefully one day I'll return and race here but until then, I hope everything works out. Lastly, good luck to all involved and I wish everyone the best!
I’m not surprised you don’t get along with most of them. The way you take people out is shamefull

XxMozzaxX1

Junior Karter
Dec 17, 2017
Coming from you, you're a pathetic excuse for a race driver. Always at the back and always in the way.

J

Johndog2010

Coming from you, you're a pathetic excuse for a race driver. Always at the back and always in the way.
Your a pathetic excuse for a human. Posting crap about people then blocking them because your a gutless little coward

XxMozzaxX1

Junior Karter
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you Demon, I never intended to create an argument and went as much to wish everyone luck for the season regardless of personal feelings and to say that I wish AOR the best and hoped everything worked out. I'll leave now, regardless of Johndog's words I maintain what I said earlier and hope I can be back soon. Good luck!

J

Johndog2010

Thank you Demon, I never intended to create an argument and went as much to wish everyone luck for the season regardless of personal feelings and to say that I wish AOR the best and hoped everything worked out. I'll leave now, regardless of Johndog's words I maintain what I said earlier and hope I can be back soon. Good luck!
Don’t ever speak my name again. You are not welcome to use it ever

J

Johndog2010

What part of "Enough" do you not understand?

Shut up.
I don’t know who you think you are sport but don’t tell me to shut up. Just delete my account thanks. I’ve got no interest in It anymore.

Prosar

Pro Karter
Dec 11, 2017
He is the owner of all this so I think you give him some respect and get out

J

Johndog2010

He is the owner of all this so I think you give him some respect and get out
In case you missed something. I’ve alrea asked him to delete my account. You have no idea what respect is obviously

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Shut up johndog your the reason 4 people have quit
If that is so, you can clearly see he's not going to be participating anymore.
Sign-ups are still open if you want to rejoin, be quick about it please though either way.

nemo9n

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2016
Im good thanks ive just seen who is coordinating PS4. Thanks fornthe offer and good luck!!!

J

Johndog2010

If that is so, you can clearly see he's not going to be participating anymore.
Sign-ups are still open if you want to rejoin, be quick about it please though either way.
That’s not so. I just have a particular issue with mozza and nemo is just a tool that needs to mind his own business. I’ll withdraw but only because I won’t have anyone telling me to shut up and still get any respect from me. Good luck to you all.

Excalibur942

Junior Karter
Dec 12, 2017
PS4
Excalibur942
Australian
Read rules: yes
None bar corner line but willing to turn it off
Will send a pic to demoN