AOR Oceania F1 2019 Leagues - Sign Up Thread - Season 6 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Oceania F1 2019 Leagues - Sign Up Thread - Season 6

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZL Venom

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2019
● Platform: XB1
● Gamertag: NZL Venom
● Nationality: NZ
Assists used: rl
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Ye
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? ye
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? ye
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: AOR F1
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): NO
● Speedtest result:
OK

Attachments

VSR RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 11, 2017
● Gamertag: VSR RoscoArm
● Nationality: Australian
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Oceania F1 S5
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): N/A
● Speedtest result:
https://www.speedtest.net/result/9089530601

Last edited:

bwoahman

Junior Karter
Feb 24, 2020
● Platform: PC
● Gamertag: bwoahman
● Nationality: Indonesian
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: N/A
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): N/A
● Speedtest result:
Ping: 134ms Download Speed: 3.05Mbps Upload Speed: 5.05 Mbps

Attachments

TheRealNanouMan

Junior Karter
Dec 6, 2019
Platform: XB1
Gamertag: TheRealNanouMan
Nationality: French
Assists: RL (corners)
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: No
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
● Speedtest result: 165ms, 18.3 download, 9.7 upload

Attachments

Last edited:

VSR RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 11, 2017
Gamertag: TheRealNanouMan
Nationality: French
Assists: RL (corners)
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: No
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
● Speedtest result:
Unless you live in the Oceania region, I think the European side might be better considering the Speedtest and your Nationality
Here's the link: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/aor-hype-energy-xb1-f1-2019-leagues-season-19.1681/

NzL RyaN LzN

4-time AOR XB1 Oceania F1 Champion
Dec 10, 2017
● Gamertag: NzL RyaN LzN
● Nationality: New Zealander
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists?
Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
Oceania F1 S5
● Speedtest result:
Attached below

Attachments

Masterbezerk

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2017
● Platform: xbox
● Gamertag: Masterbezerk
● Nationality:
Australian
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Oceania F1
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

LSEM The Butler

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 1, 2019
● Gamertag: LSEM The Butler
Assists used: Racing Line (corners only)
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes, AOR F1 Oceania (top split 2019/2020)
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? No
● Speedtest result: [Test your connection towards a Sydney-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here]

Attachments

IsThatMaTt039

Pro Karter
Dec 13, 2017
● Gamertag: IsThatMaTt039
● Nationality: Aus
Assists used: RL
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes, Aor f1 s5
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

ThatLaggyPerson

Pro Karter
Dec 19, 2017
● Gamertag: ThatLaggyPerson
Assists used: RL (corners)
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? No
● Speedtest result:

pliniomonteiro

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 18, 2019
● Gamertag: Brazuca82
● Nationality: Brazilian
Assists used: RL
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists?
Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
Oceania F1 S5
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s):
N/A
● Speedtest result:
Attached

TheRealNanouMan

Junior Karter
Dec 6, 2019
Unless you live in the Oceania region, I think the European side might be better considering the Speedtest and your Nationality
Here's the link: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/aor-hype-energy-xb1-f1-2019-leagues-season-19.1681/
I see what you mean, I should probably have clarified I live in Mauritius, and the Oceanic league is more ideal for me in terms of ping and timezone compared to Europe. Sorry for the confusion, I realise it would have been more logical to put the country in which I live.
Edit: Pretty new, wasn't sure how to reply on the forum, I hope I did this right?

Last edited:

VSR RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 11, 2017
I see what you mean, I should probably have clarified I live in Mauritius, and the Oceanic league is more ideal for me in terms of ping and timezone compared to Europe. Sorry for the confusion, I realise it would have been more logical to put the country in which I live.
Edit: Pretty new, wasn't sure how to reply on the forum, I hope I did this right?
That's okay. We may not accept your signup due to the ping limit. AOR has a ping limit of 150ms and under for all leagues whether its Oceania, Europe or Americas, so unless you can get the ping under 150ms then your signup may not be accepted

TheRealNanouMan

Junior Karter
Dec 6, 2019
That's okay. We may not accept your signup due to the ping limit. AOR has a ping limit of 150ms and under for all leagues whether its Oceania, Europe or Americas, so unless you can get the ping under 150ms then your signup may not be accepted
Oh, I guess I'll try again and see if the ping goes down. I've never had a problem playing online on Oceania, though I suppose it's not the same.
Edit: was able to get it to 165ms; https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/5789404785

Last edited:

JakeP93

Junior Karter
Dec 29, 2019
● Gamertag: JakeP93
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: AOR XB1 Oceania Season 5 | Tier 1
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): Prozzanex, Knams
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

TopBanter07

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
Gamertag: [TopBanter07]
● Nationality: [Australian]
Assists used: [Racing line - Corners Only]*
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [No]
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: S3 F2, s4 f1, s5 f1
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Sydgoose78

Junior Karter
Feb 29, 2020
Gamertag sydgoose78
console : xbox one
Nationality: Australian
Assists used: corners only
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): no
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Last edited:

VSR RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 11, 2017
Gamertag sydgoose78
Nationality: Australian
Assists used: corners only
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): no
● Speedtest result:
What console? Xbox, PS4 or PC?

Warden

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2017
● Gamertag: WARDENN99
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Reserve, only if there's a Racing Point
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Oceania F1 S5
● Speedtest result: Attached below

Attachments

Camoss

Junior Karter
Mar 5, 2020
Hi,

I have only just discovered this website and am looking to join a league. I am in Melbourne Australia, using ps4. Am I too late to submit an interest? If not I'll do the time trial etc. Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.