BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 7
XB1/PS4/PC - Discussion Thread

7XhedAT.png

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR F1 2020 Leagues for Season 7

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Sign-ups

PopFilly

Junior Karter
Is there a possibility of an assist allowing league in the Oceania region. I’m from Australia and it’s hard for me to race in the assisted league in the European region. Is there any chance we will get on here

VSR RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Is there a possibility of an assist allowing league in the Oceania region. I’m from Australia and it’s hard for me to race in the assisted league in the European region. Is there any chance we will get on here
Hey, sorry for the delay in response. We usually do have an assist league when the new game cycle comes out, but looking at current numbers at the moment its probably looking unlikely we'll have an Oceania league for AOR. If you want to get in touch with me via DM's on here we can discuss a little more

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
Hi @HaiCo

I've seen that the Oceania League isn't happening due to lack of sign ups but I have a idea/suggestion that may still give the XB1 sign ups from Oceania the chance to still league race, and that is to see if its feasible to merge both the sign up/drivers from the XB1 between the America League and Oceania League.

I know its sounds a ridiculous/outrageous idea and there would definitely be a few big obstacles to overcome to make it happen, but with how things stand in the XB1 sign up with currently 10 sign ups in the America League that won't be going ahead either.

So if the XB1 sign ups from both America & Oceania want to league race this season surely its something at least worth looking into. (As combining the 2 would make a full league of 20 + 1)

Just to touch on the obstacles that would have to be overcome well the 2 biggest have to be time difference & internet connection/ping between Oceania/America, obviously internet connection is simple enough to look into and seeing if ping levels would be reasonable between America & Oceania.

But with the time difference with AEST 14 hours ahead of EST the options are definitely limited for when the races would/could take place, however I think the best solution to this might be having it 8pm EST Saturday meaning that its 10AM Sunday AEST.
Of course I know that the American XB1 sign ups might not be able to do Saturday evenings instead and that the Oceania XB1 fellas here might not be free on a Sunday morning, but compromise would have to be made from both sides to make this work as the time difference is massive to be frank.

Anyway that's my suggestion and I hope that it gives you the opportunity to still get to league race this season.

VSR RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Hi @HaiCo

I've seen that the Oceania League isn't happening due to lack of sign ups but I have a idea/suggestion that may still give the XB1 sign ups from Oceania the chance to still league race, and that is to see if its feasible to merge both the sign up/drivers from the XB1 between the America League and Oceania League.

I know its sounds a ridiculous/outrageous idea and there would definitely be a few big obstacles to overcome to make it happen, but with how things stand in the XB1 sign up with currently 10 sign ups in the America League that won't be going ahead either.

So if the XB1 sign ups from both America & Oceania want to league race this season surely its something at least worth looking into. (As combining the 2 would make a full league of 20 + 1)

Just to touch on the obstacles that would have to be overcome well the 2 biggest have to be time difference & internet connection/ping between Oceania/America, obviously internet connection is simple enough to look into and seeing if ping levels would be reasonable between America & Oceania.

But with the time difference with AEST 14 hours ahead of EST the options are definitely limited for when the races would/could take place, however I think the best solution to this might be having it 8pm EST Saturday meaning that its 10AM Sunday AEST.
Of course I know that the American XB1 sign ups might not be able to do Saturday evenings instead and that the Oceania XB1 fellas here might not be free on a Sunday morning, but compromise would have to be made from both sides to make this work as the time difference is massive to be frank.

Anyway that's my suggestion and I hope that it gives you the opportunity to still get to league race this season.
It's not a bad thought. Problem is though there is a league called Breakout Racing League (BRL) that is roughly/near those times you mentioned, and most of the guys that signed up for Oceania race in that league and I'd doubt whether they'd want to race each other twice. I'll say what I said to HaiCo, the reasons that I think there's less signups this season is due to people being busy on Sundays, people haven't bought the game, some have moved to different consoles, plus there's other leagues at/around the same time as AOR

Attachments

• EelktoEUcAAPWrm.jpeg
    EelktoEUcAAPWrm.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 118