PC AOR PC AL1 League - Main Thread

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@F1Broodje

Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes

This was one of the answers you gave when signing up less than a week ago. How come you now would like to stay a reserve driver?

We don't want to give you the impression you're not welcome to drive at all, but due to your attendance history not being great either, we are being cautious.

• Agree
Reactions: Schwalbe

F1Broodje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 15, 2018
@F1Broodje

Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes

This was one of the answers you gave when signing up less than a week ago. How come you now would like to stay a reserve driver?

We don't want to give you the impression you're not welcome to drive at all, but due to your attendance history not being great either, we are being cautious.
I dont really think that makes any sense but its cool

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
I dont really think that makes any sense but its cool
If there is no valid reason for you not wanting to be a main driver, then we will just move you to the empty spot in the Alfa Romeo. This is standard procedure. You clearly stated you agreed on being committed to completing the season as an active member.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@Fveerkamp joins the split as a reserve driver. Please let us know what car number you wish to use.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Welcome once more to all new(ish) drivers that have joined our league in the recent past!

Just a reminder to everyone and also see this as an invite to all new drivers here:

Join the Discord (voice-)chat channel during the races!
It's a fun and useful way to communicate between drivers in our league and is a bit underused at the moment. We encourage all people to join the voicechat, everyone from this league is welcome.
In joining the chat, this way we can have a conversation about practical details, when for example a lobby crashes or when you disconnect from the lobby. It's also a very fun place wherein people can actually talk with eachother and chat about f.e. incidents where they were involved in. This has helped to resolve a lot of confusion in the past already.
I myself am nearly every week present in the chat and try to help people as much as I possibly can in my current semi-coordinator role, as well as having fun before and after the races. Also, don't be afraid that it will distract you during the actual racing as it's a very quiet place during the actual race and qualy :D .

So, I hope I got your attention with this and also hope to see/hear some of you guys next Sunday in the Discord channel.
Until then, and whatever you do, good luck in the race and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
And for all of you who shouldn't even have acces to our Discord server, here is the link with the invite link and more information: HERE

DerDenis

Junior Karter
Oct 6, 2019
I have a big issue with my graphics card and i cant play f1 2019 until christmas or my birthday (11 January)
i get after 10-15 Minutes bluescreens... i guess my season is over because i dont have 400€ for a new card sofar... sorry guys

Manndrop

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks @Borderline . My first ever season of league racing ever and a few months into starting to learn to use a controller coming from the dreadful keyboard. I've felt since the start of the season I didnt have the pace for this league yet and 95% of each race has been spend alone with no real fun, but I hope to be back here soon with some more pace. Thanks guys, enjoy your season!

Last edited:

$trings

Junior Karter
Oct 21, 2019
Hi -
I would like to join the league is it still open for registration ? Please let me know. I see there is one spot empty for williams still. Thank You