PC - AOR PC AL1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC AL1 League - Main Thread

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Hi -
I would like to join the league is it still open for registration ? Please let me know. I see there is one spot empty for williams still. Thank You
Please sign up for the assist leagues first. You can do so, by clicking here and following the instructions.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@dsdsf1 joins the split and starts as a first reserve.

This might sound strange while there still is a main spot still open, but someone else signed up before @dsdsf1 , but hasn't responded to my personal message yet. So if he responds within a few days, he'll be main driver.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@FLSHR joins the split and fills the last main driver slot.

Please pick a car number. To see which numbers are already taken, please have a look at the first post of this thread. Please take in mind that the real life numbers are not available, as well as numbers 17, 70 and 71.

DJ Maugli

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
Hey everyone! I want to this league because i switch off abs and tc.Thanks the races and good luck rest of the season for everyone. :)

StuN

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2019
Hello guys, i will retire racing in this league for the rest of this year.
At the moment my internet isn't good enough to race & do some close fights.
Additionally, my wheelbase is now broken too.

GL & HF @everyone for the remaning races.

EyezOfAPsycho

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 23, 2019
Hey, guys! I need to quit the league, cause i don't really have enough time for this. I'm really sad because of it, but... ah, i'll be there for the next season! God bless you all, thanks for the oppertunity, have a good season!

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Classic Christmas Cup 2019 can be found at the link below:

5 races in different classic cars, all around Christmas and New year's. 25% races.

@spawnieSTAR @xllsimonllx @ForceSkoda @Realnmk @Fsks100 @FLSHR @RebornDestroyer @dsdsf1 @Hurricane @Marko @Skiadr @Marky Mark @F1Broodje @Ocim @Schwalbe @Cryptik