F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
AOR PC AL2 League - Season 19
Driver Introduction Thread

1583270954159.png

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

FiedBoy206

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi Guys, I am Aaron, 14 years old and I am pleased to race with you for the upcoming season. I might actually be the youngest participent. I am from Germany so for all of the germans, hit me up if you want. I race with a basic Thrustmaster setup and use the TX. My PC has a ADM Ryzen 5 2600x processor and a AMD Radeon 5700dd ultra with 32 GB RAM.
What's your previous league racing experience?
Last year I raced in AL4 which was my first league racing experience. I finished 4th and had 1 win.
What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Im hoping to be able to race cleanly and having fun whilst doing so. Positionwise I would like to have a few podiums here and there and maybe even challenge for a win. Most importantly: I want to be consistent.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Hello,

I am Markus, 28 years old and living in Würzburg, Germany.
Currently I am using a Logitech G920 wheel with the Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals, planning on upgrading the wheel soon :)

Next to F1 I really enjoy GT Racing (Iracing or ACC), doing a lot of endurance racing with some people I actually met in AOR a while ago.

I joined AOR in 2018 for Season 16, so this will be my 4th F1 Season, I was lucky enough to win one of those and being mediocre in the rest.
Also joined the AOR ACC league and just trying to not die or kill anyone there :D

I expect a lot of fun racing you guys, you can expect from me fair driving and clean battles.
It may be a short season, but let's make it a good one :)

See you on track.

Lasher

Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2019
I'm Valentin, 30 years old and from Romania. I'm a scrub, so I'm using the XBOX One Controller :D

My league experience is limited to the F1 games, starting almost a year ago. Only league raced in AOR and one other league.

Expectations-wise, I only hope to continue to improve my consistency and skills at battling (assuming I improved at all since starting :D )

Lacimen

Junior Karter
Feb 15, 2020
Hi guys! I'm Laci, 17 years old from Debrecen, Hungary. I'm racing with a Logitech G29.

I raced in Miragesport season 4. in the G league, and I was in the Champion team. And I raced in the HML S3 C league.

I'm expecting clean and quick races. (I had very bad experiences about troll league players) I'd like to score points in every race, maybe some podium or win.
I could be Barrichello If my teammate needs it, but only in the final of the season. I can't wait racing with you.

See you on Bahrain! :D

KLMKLMKLMKLM

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 7, 2019
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

1) Hi boys, I'm Keiren and I'm 23 from the UK. I'm racing on an Xbox 360 controller
2) Previous league experience was AL3 season 18, this is my second one.
3) I felt like if I participated in all races, was patient on the first lap I could have scored podiums, I felt like I had the pace, consistency and the right about of aggressiveness to get what I wanted out of my racing. I'm confident I'll perform really well this year and produce results that reflect my performance.

I'm happy to add some of you guys and we can practice together, that was one of the things I didn't do enough of! Only hot lapping in time trial lol.

R3iAr

Semi-Pro Karter
May 6, 2019
1. Hi everyone, I'm Luka, 17 years old and live in Moscow, Russia. Currently using a pad (Dualshock 4 v2), but planning to move to wheel about summer time.
2. That is gonna be my first ever league racing season (in my career sort of, lol), looking to redeem some experience.
3. My goal for this season is to be a consistent midfield driver, who can fight for some good points, maybe podiums; at best situation for me would be sort of №1 in the "Best of the Rest" pack, if there will be one)

Last edited:
Reactions: S4lty and Delta2611

S4lty

S18 AOR PC Assist League 4 Champion
Oct 15, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc.)
Hello, I´m Bastian from Germany and 17 years old, living not far away from @Delta2611 as I just recognized:oops:. My racing equipment is a Thrustmaster T300 which is only touched with my Sparco Hypergrip Gloves:sneaky: with the Ferrari F1-Addon mounted on a GT-Omega Wheelstand.
I´m a really big F1 fan, I´m watching all the races either live on TV or at the track(visited Hockenheim in 2018 and 2019 and will visit Spa this year). YES, I also stand up early for all the races, apart from the races I watch all qualis and also interested in all stories surrounding the F1. Apart from being an F1 fan, I also watch Formula E, DTM and WEC regularly.

My first league was a league hosted by the biggest German F1 YouTuber in F1 2018, but there were only 7 races. After that I joined AOR for S18 and directly won my rookie season there(looking at my forum rank;)).
Some weeks after the start of the S18, I signed up for the F2 league which was a real struggle as there was TC and ABS disabledo_O, but I got some points:D
To enjoy some racing in the Christmas Holidays, I also signed up for the Christmas Cup where I also got one podium.
Since some weeks ago, I also started to race my first GT league with signing up to the Assetto Corsa Competizione League from AOR, I struggle a bit there as it´s really different to "normal"/open wheel racing...
BUT, I will take part in the 9h Kyalami race on Saturday, I´m really hyped for that, my first endurance race!

As I see some really fast people here from AL2 last season and also the Assist League 3 champ from last season @DeAd3ye :cool:, I don´t expect any podiums or wins. I just wanna continue my points streak started at the beginning of Season 18(every time I took part/finished the race, I was in the points) and have some great battles with for example great guys from S18 AL4 (@GamerKyren @thebusternick @FiedBoy206) like I had with them in S18.
Otherwise I just want to enjoy great and fair fights on the track!

See you in the desert!:)

Last edited:

GamerKyren

Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc.)
So I am Kyren I'm 15 and I live in the United Kingdom. I'm currently in the GCSE season and dreading it but hopefully, it will go well ;) I race with a Logitech G29 and that's it really nothing fancy about my setup. I love F1 but, I've only been watching since around 2017 so not a hardcore fan, saying that I watch every race, quali and even practice even though it can be extremely boring sometimes. Apart from F1 I watch Formula E but wouldn't say I am a hardcore fan of that. 5 am race ill be in bed fast asleep. Highlights will do :)

Don't have much experience in league racing apart from AL4 which I came runner up in by about 130 points from @S4lty but we will just say i came second that it haha

Hopefully can have some great battles again with @S4lty, @thebusternick, and @FiedBoy206 and maybe just maybe win the championship (I will hope for a miracle :)

DeAd3ye

F1 Coordinator & S18 PC Assist League 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 22, 2019
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc.)
Hello, I´m David from Germany and 18 years old, living in Nordrhein-Westfaöen (NRW) My racing equipment is a not special :) Just an xBox Controller
I´m a really big F1 fan, I´m watching all the races . YES, I also stand up early for all the races, apart from the races I watch all qualis.

My first league was last Season in AOR AL3 and directly won my rookie season there.
To enjoy some racing in the Christmas Holidays, I also signed up for the Christmas Cup where I also got some points and nearly 1 win but i crashed when i was P1 with 5 second advantage to P2

Actually i dont expect much because i have a lot to do and so i have no time to practice. (Dubai Race was the last time i played F1, apart from TT Signups) I just hope for some nice battles and CLEAN Racing. What i think i achieve ? Because here ar some former AL2 drivers and i have no practice i think maybe some points. Mostly i have some very good Tyre strategies and with them i could maybe get some Podiums :)

See ya

Twilight

Junior Karter
Apr 29, 2020
1. Hello, I'm Alexander Strutsenko, I'm from Russia, Rostov-on-Don. Currently I'm 14 years old and using Thrustmaster T150 wheel.

Apart from F1 2019, I have plenty of experience in Project CARS 2, Assetto Corsa Competizione, iRacing and Assetto Corsa.

2. Previously I've taken part in Russian League Formula Zero and British SOR (Siege Online Racing). I am clean driver, rarely I am the one guilty for incident.

3. I feel like I will be able to take couple of podiums and achieve decent championship position