F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018

TKilla23

Junior Karter
Jan 24, 2019
CHALLENGE COMPLETED!

you welcome lads. Hope u will enjoy watching it. The Biggest, pure golden "thank you" is for great guy - @TheVolthound anyway, He deserve it after he has accept doing commentary for us. Maybe is here someone fancy to help us find another person who want to be 2nd commentator along with @TheVolthound? I did promise @TheVolthound that, so its my point of honor now, to find one for him, with or without your help ;P

CHALLENGE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!

Just hold my spliff bruh...

Cans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
Watching the vod back is was great to see the battling and how we all drove, seeing how close the championship is looking liek 5 man race covered withing 50 points be gr8 to get teh 2nd half of the season streamed i think its gonna be crazy. Like hamilton passing glock on final lap crazy for every race xD

Reactions: TheVolthound

TheVolthound

Junior Karter
Nov 11, 2019
Watching the vod back is was great to see the battling and how we all drove, seeing how close the championship is looking liek 5 man race covered withing 50 points be gr8 to get teh 2nd half of the season streamed i think its gonna be crazy. Like hamilton passing glock on final lap crazy for every race xD
I will be streaming and commentating the race this coming Sunday if the PC plays nice lol

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

@nyezx will join the league and become 2nd reserve driver.

pixelniels

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 29, 2018
@Cans i am pretty good in italy so i hope and i like the mercedes so got to be good

and my qually was pretty good the races i was on the pace just fucked up myself

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

@da4id04 will join the league as 2nd reserve driver.
@Delta2611 will be your coordinator. Please add him to your steam contactslist. Any questions related to the split you can ask @Delta2611
For more general questions about the leagues/rules etc. you can ask me or @Borderline.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

@Firewolf will join the league as 3rd reserve driver.
@Delta2611 will be your coordinator. Please add him to your steam contactslist. Any questions related to the split you can ask @Delta2611
For more general questions about the leagues/rules etc. you can ask me or @Borderline.