Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
AOR PC AL3 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

EnemysKiller

Formula Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Hey there everyone! I'm Constantin/Enemy from Germany and I'm 21 years old. I'm currently racing on a broken, old, and somehow now with working FFB Thrustmaster GT Experience wheel on my also broken desk chair. Sucks but not as bad as using the keyboard. I decided that for this year's game I won't allow myself to use ABS and Full TC anymore, but so far I'm still on Medium TC, and despite driving with a wheel I can't figure out manual gears because I suck, I guess.
I've been playing the F1 games since 2010, though only seriously for maybe half a year now, I've recently worked my way up to 92 AI. I first joined a league in March or April this year, a smaller league called SLR where I did some races as a Reserve. I was actually offered a seat, but had to turn it down because their lower of two tiers race on Thursdays. For the most time I'm almost the slowest guy there and didn't get a single point yet (mistakes cost me a point at two races). I found this league through a random guy on a Twitch chat, and decided to go for it as it seems that drivers will be a lot more even in skill here.
Therefore I'm hoping to start scoring points here, maybe not regularly but on my stronger tracks and when others make mistakes. What I'm even more hoping for though is clean racing, as that's the reason why I joined a league in the first place. I also wish a wonderful season to all of you of course, maybe let me get some points? :p

Reactions: Delta2611

Anyodin

Pro Karter
Jul 28, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm György Bánhegyi but u can call me Anyodin or Anodin. I'm 24 years old From Hungary. I'm Chemistry teacher in a middle school. I use a X-Box one Controller.
i use med TC and ABS on game, and Racing line in the corner. In my Carrier I play first Williams 2 seasons, after 1.4 or 1.5 patch, I start a new Carrier with Alfa Romeo IN AI90
i was a casual F1 player but last year my friend invite me a Hungarian League, What call Mirageesport, and HML (Hungarian Motorsports League). I wasnt the best, but i try and I will try in the season IN AOR season18. í
I hope i can win a Race here and i can inprove myself in the game
Good Races for everyone Ty guys

SergeyKvyat

Junior Karter
Aug 3, 2019
Hi Everyone! I from Russia, i'm Ivan but my second name is real(Kvyat), i'm 18 years old. I use X-box Controller. It's my first season in AOR and i want to adapt here, Btw I participate in Formula Zero League and now take 8 place (Screenshot) . Also i participate in F2 leagues. I hope to up my skill in AOR league and in next time have race in AL2 :)

Icey

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2019
Hi :)

Im Icey, 36 years old, Im from Austria and Im one of the less Keyboard Racer out there. I know what u think :LOL: Why u do that?
It´s simply explained! I had a car accident 16 years ago. Since there Im Tetraplegic. Long Story short, My 3rd and 4th neckbone are broken and i can‘t move my leg’s, hand‘s or finger‘s well or Not even a bit.
So my best choice is the Keyboard and I hope I can be annoying for some of u :D Im using TC middle, ABS, Autoshifting and line in corners.

Before i was racing in SOR, but its already 1 or 2 years ago. I hope to find here a split with fair and clean drivers to fight with and having great wheel on wheel duells without always praying to get divebombed.

If you want u can watch me on [email protected]

Greetings
Icey

Jdnelson7

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Hullo?

My name is James, everyone calls me Jay. I am 25 years old from the UK. I will be racing on the wheel (g29) for the first full season, I was previously on the pad and just hoping to try and be consistent as I am new to the wheel.

This will be my second full season with AOR. I was runner up in S15 in AL3 and had a lot of fun. F1 2018 had many issues so I didn't race at all but I am excited to be back in f1 2019.

As they're a lot of new drivers, I would appreciate if you guys would introduce yourselves as I have had made friends from AOR previously.

To the new guys, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to drop me a message and I will try to be as helpful as I can.

See you on track!

BlackWidowJ

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Hi :D

This will be my 3rd season of aor. after doen the full s16 in al3 and short s17 in al2.
Recently upgraded my wheel to a ts-pc racer wich feels alot better to drive with then my old t150 pro.
For this season im hoping for some more hard racing with drivers that push me to inprove my racing and hopefully fight for a few podiums. :)

I look forward to seeing you all on track on sunday

Reactions: Delta2611

schmankerl

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Greetings to ya'll!
My name is John and I'm from Austria. I'm 17 years old and currently work as a freelance C#/Java/Python programmer. I love racing and thus I look forward to this,hopefully, exciting season with hard but fair racing.
All in all I hope to get more comfortable and consistent with the F1 2019 car as I used to rev the *hit out of the F1 2018 cars and haven't fully adapted to the new driving model.
I'll see ya'll on the track!

Elliota

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Hello everyone!
My name is Elliot, I am Swedish and I am 16 years old. I like music, football and racing (of course). I use a Thrustmaster T150 as a hand-me-down from my brother (who incidentally races in the F8 league!). It's a bit worn down, but it does its job.

I raced in AL3 last season, where I had decent pace, but many mistakes such as crashes or spins cost me a great deal of points. I did get 8 points by the end of the season and even managed to qualify P3 in one race (even though I had to retire after a collision in that same race).

I hope to improve my stability and consistency, since I missed out on a lot of points due to silly mistakes. All in all, I want to have clean races with good racing and I intend to contribute to that!