Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
AOR PC AL3 League - Season 18
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC AL3 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @DeAd3ye
Lobby Host: @DeAd3ye
Backup host(s):

● Voice Chat:
AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @PepeDominance - GeneralPepe - India - #34
  2. @Ropuch - Ropuch - Polish - #98

Ferrari
  1. @scottrobertson - scottymeuk - British - #29
  2. @JaysunNL - Dutch - #32

Red Bull
  1. @Elliota - Elliota - Swedish - #14
  2. @xNuke - xNuke - Polish - #13

Racing Point
  1. @Sneaky - Sneaky - Danish - #94
  2. @Shadeonix - Shadeonix - British - #73

Williams
  1. @El Loco - El Loco - Spanish - #39
  2. @Zeerovert - Zee Rovert - Dutch - #19

Renault
  1. @adik - adik - Slovakian - #22
  2. @DeAd3ye - DeAd3ye - German - #24

Toro Rosso
  1. @Icey - [email protected] - Austrian- #82
  2. @EditedStorm27 - QRL Storm - British

Haas
  1. @Hockeyfighter99 - Hockeyfighter99 - German - #2
  2. @Patty81 - Patty81 - German - #34

McLaren
  1. @Doggo - Doggo - British - #12
  2. @KLMKLMKLMKLM - KLMKLMKLMKLM - British - #52

Alfa Romeo
  1. @Anyodin - Anyodin - Hungarian - #43
  2. @EnemysKiller - EnemysKiller - German - #75
Reserves
2. @Scott Burnett - Burnetto
3. @ShyBenWisher - ShyBenWisher - German - #93

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Hello everybody, and welcome to AOR PC Assists League 3! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Maddog, I generally oversee all the PC Assists stuff. Feel free to drop a DM my way if you've got any questions about the leagues.

Before we get the season fully started on Sunday, we need 3 things - car selection, which is underway, and a lobby host and co-ordinator.

The lobby host essentially has to be someone with good internet, who will need to make sure the lobby settings are the same as the league rules dictates. If you think your internet connection is up to it, then send me a PM.

The other thing we need is a league co-ordinator. At this point I'd like to thank @Jdnelson7 for the work he did wayyyyy back in S15 as cod of Assists 3 (and then never really had his staff access revoked :p ) . He's a solid guy and a good staff member, so he deserves the recognition (even if it's 1 year late...)

The coordinator would need to be someone who is reasonably active on the forum, and who is trustworthy and mature, and can communicate properly (preferably also in the voice chat on Discord). You'd be taking care of general league tasks such as posting race threads (basically copy-pasting a template), updating results into our automated standings tables, keeping track of driver no-shows, and generally overseeing the league forum and the race lobby on race nights. The coordinator will also be the main contact-person for the drivers if anyone has any issues or concerns, and then reporting stuff back to us admins/mods.

The coordinator would get access to a coordinator forum where things can be discussed privately between staff members and all the other F1 cods, and therefore also get to have a direct say in the planning/running of the leagues. It's up to you exactly how much you feel like being involved in that aspect, but we expect the general league tasks to at least be taken care of.

If you feel like your up to the task, drop me a PM and I'll answer any more questions you have. That's all for now, head on over to the car selection thread if you haven't already done so. Good luck for the first race on Sunday :)

@BlackWidowJ @Hockeyfighter99 @Elliota @Jdnelson7 @Shadeonix @kasito nl @bijeliluk @Icey @Ropuch @xNuke @schmankerl @SergeyKvyat @Superswagman @Anyodin @Solenya96 @Bmendess @EnemysKiller @DeAd3ye @Zeerovert

BlackWidowJ

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
I hosted all the races in AL2 last season and am available to host for this season as well.

if @Jdnelson7 wants to i think he would be the best pick for our coordinator. :)

Icey

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2019
Hi Maddog40 :)

Thx 4 the information (y)

@AL3
R U RDYyyyyy? :D Im soooo excited and i hope so much ppl here drive clean for have some nice and mindblowing wheel on wheel duells :)
Just for you guys know! Im on Keyboard!!! So when u fight with me just dont get so close to my car like u´d do with others. As u can imagine its not soooo easy holding the line in corners like on wheel or pad :)

I created a Group for we can Chat ingame together or for example coordinate a practice Race before an official Race.

Last edited:

DeAd3ye

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 22, 2019

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Coordinator + Driver Announcements!

@Jdnelson7 has agreed to coordinate the tier for the season! He will be the guy to ask for general questions about the split + He'll be the guy to send out invites on steam. Essentially, make sure you have him as a friend on steam and try not to make his life too difficult ;)

@BlackWidowJ has also agreed to be main lobby host for the season, with @Jdnelson7 as back up host. Make sure you have both added on steam to get an invite to the lobby.

And if that wasn't enough, @Patty81 has joined the league, and will take the Haas with @Hockeyfighter99 in an agreed swap with @schmankerl . Welcome!

One last thing that I want to mention - AOR uses a discord for PC leagues, where drivers and co-ordinators can communicate with each other in text and voice chats. It's quite important for a cod to be able to talk to the drivers in the split, so please check out the discord link here - https://apexonlineracing.com/community/ewr-discord/

That's everything sorted now for Sunday - good luck, and try to keep it clean :p

@BlackWidowJ @Hockeyfighter99 @Elliota @Jdnelson7 @Shadeonix @kasito nl @bijeliluk @Icey @Ropuch @xNuke @schmankerl @SergeyKvyat @Superswagman @Anyodin @Solenya96 @Bmendess @EnemysKiller @DeAd3ye @Zeerovert @Patty81

Jdnelson7

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

Just a quick message,

If you join the AOR Discord https://apexonlineracing.com/community/ewr-discord/ in permissions ask for AL3. That will give you the access to our leagues chat. You will be able to find me in there. Any questions you want to ask there my Discord name is Jay_.

Since there is a lot of new drivers, please read through the rules thoroughly. https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/league-rules-aor-f1-2019-leagues-season-18.57322/

If you're not able to race, please make me aware with plenty of notice so I can plan the session accordingly.

If you haven't yet please add me on steam and drop me a message if your name is different to what it is on this site. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mixerjay

Lastly, I hope you guys enjoy this season. race clean and respect the other drivers.

See you on track.

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016
@Borderline @Maddog40 is it possible that I could become a reserve for this league. After taking S17 off I have decided I would like to join my friend @Shadeonix for my 5th and final season of AOR. I understand if there is no space currently but I believe as I am slower than @Shadeonix this game joining AL1 again would be suicide.
Checking the standings it seems if SergeyKvyat fails to attend on Sunday there will be a free seat at Torro Rosso which I would be happy to fill if no-one else is going for it

Last edited:

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
@Borderline @Maddog40 is it possible that I could become a reserve for this league. After taking S17 off I have decided I would like to join my friend @Shadeonix for my 5th and final season of AOR. I understand if there is no space currently but I believe as I am slower than @Shadeonix this game joining AL1 again would be suicide.
Checking the standings it seems if SergeyKvyat fails to attend on Sunday there will be a free seat at Torro Rosso which I would be happy to fill if no-one else is going for it
Complete your sign up as per usual and I'll place you by Saturday night.

• Agree
Reactions: Borderline