PC - AOR PC AL3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC AL3 League - Main Thread

EnemysKiller

Formula Karter
Aug 2, 2019
"The AI Driver Level may be adjusted individually within each league depending on the general pace of the drivers."

Apparently that's the rule. Our current AI level is apparently 90, which is probably on average about as quick as the actual drivers. I suggest lowering it to 80, so you lose time from letting AI drive and so that they're easier to overtake. Maybe even 75.

EnemysKiller

Formula Karter
Aug 2, 2019
I feel like 85 is still too high. The worse drivers like me may gain time sometimes from using AI instead.

BlackWidowJ

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Hi,

Unfortunatly i will no longer be able to participate in this league, i have to get up for work at 3-4:00 AM to get ready to goto work.
This and the fat the multiplayer seems to get more unstable every week makes it hard for me to justify staying up longer to compete in a sunday league,

Hopefully these issues are resolved in f1 2020 but knowing codemasters it probebly won't be.

That said i have had 2 great seasons in AOR and alot of fun competing against some really quick people hopefully i will be able to return one day!

@Maddog40 @Jdnelson7

• Sad
Reactions: scottrobertson

bijeliluk

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 8, 2018
I also have to leave the league. My uni started few days ago, and even though I'll maybe have free time on Sunday nights I'm probably going to use that for something that isn't F1. It was a pleasure racing with you guys for a few races, and good luck in the future.

@Maddog40 @Jdnelson7

Superswagman

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
I also have to give up my spot. With the release of classic WoW i refound my love for the game. We are doing raiding dungeons on sunday. At this point i prefer WoW over F1 2019. Sorry guys! Good luck

DeAd3ye

F1 Coordinator & S18 PC Assist League 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 22, 2019
I would host the Race today if no one do it , i just need a link to the settings idk them in my head

Reactions: scottrobertson

DeAd3ye

F1 Coordinator & S18 PC Assist League 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 22, 2019
ok from the New Drivers in the Split i need the Steam profiles pls

Elliota

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
While this is not relevant right now, there is just one thing that I've been thinking about for a few weeks now that I feel is good to discuss. Is there any way to counteract people who are at a stand-still when the lights go out? I've seen this happen at least two times this season (one of them involving myself).

What I mean is when the lights go out, it has happened that one driver still hasn't released the clutch. This means that if someone further back can't see that the car is stopped until it's too late, that car accidentally shunts the still car's rear and the race is ruined because of front wing damage. However, the race isn't ruined for the driver who stopped, since rear damage doesn't happen very easily, if at all. In fact, by stopping, the car can avoid all carnage into the first few turns and make it through unscathed. I personally think that this is extremely unfair, as it rewards a driver for putting another driver's race at risk.

My question is: can anything be done about this? Are these kinds of incidents just considered racing incidents? If these incidents were recorded, would they be report-worthy?

@Maddog40 I don't know if this question is something that you should be involved in. If not, who should this concern be directed to?

Thank you for your time!

scottrobertson

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2019
While this is not relevant right now, there is just one thing that I've been thinking about for a few weeks now that I feel is good to discuss. Is there any way to counteract people who are at a stand-still when the lights go out? I've seen this happen at least two times this season (one of them involving myself).

What I mean is when the lights go out, it has happened that one driver still hasn't released the clutch. This means that if someone further back can't see that the car is stopped until it's too late, that car accidentally shunts the still car's rear and the race is ruined because of front wing damage. However, the race isn't ruined for the driver who stopped, since rear damage doesn't happen very easily, if at all. In fact, by stopping, the car can avoid all carnage into the first few turns and make it through unscathed. I personally think that this is extremely unfair, as it rewards a driver for putting another driver's race at risk.

My question is: can anything be done about this? Are these kinds of incidents just considered racing incidents? If these incidents were recorded, would they be report-worthy?

@Maddog40 I don't know if this question is something that you should be involved in. If not, who should this concern be directed to?

Thank you for your time!
They should become a ghost very quickly if they don't move based on my experience.