PC AOR PC AL3 League - Main Thread

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Announcement

Effective immediately, @DeAd3ye will be the coordinator of AL3. Any questions you have regarding the split, you can now ask him too. @Borderline and me will still be answering questions and posting any general announcements, but @DeAd3ye will be your first go-to. Please all make sure you have him in your contactlist on Steam.

We are still searching for someone who would want to be backup host in case @DeAd3ye cant make it to a race. Please write a message below if you're interested.

Driver update

@El Loco will join Williams as a main driver and fill the final empty spot.

@ItxLogical @Ropuch @scottrobertson @schmankerl @Elliota @xNuke @kasito nl @Shadeonix @Zeerovert @Aimelize @DeAd3ye @Icey @EditedStorm27 @Hockeyfighter99 @Patty81 @Solenya96 @Bmendess @Anyodin @EnemysKiller @El Loco

Last edited:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Coordinator Update

@DeAd3ye will now be the coordinator of this split. If you have any questions, you should ask him and he'll do his best to answer them. Don't bee too harsh on him ;)

Elliota

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Does everyone know there's a discord? It's very convenient for everyone if as many people as possible join the voice chat before the race. At the moment, only about 5 people join the chat, which makes it hard to give information to everyone if something goes wrong with starting the race or other issues. Besides, it's a good way to discuss stuff before the race and maybe even incidents after the race.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Does everyone know there's a discord? It's very convenient for everyone if as many people as possible join the voice chat before the race. At the moment, only about 5 people join the chat, which makes it hard to give information to everyone if something goes wrong with starting the race or other issues. Besides, it's a good way to discuss stuff before the race and maybe even incidents after the race.

ItxLogical

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 1, 2019
Do you guys talk to each other during the race?

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@MS Ádám joins the split and starts as a reserve driver

Solenya96

Junior Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Hello guys i have a new job and i need to travel alot for 2 months. I will not be ble participate in the next 3 GP, i will be able to participate in the belgium GP but the next 2 after im missing out ass well. I dont know if you guys wanne keep me in or not let me know. Sorry for the hassle...
@DeAd3ye

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys i have a new job and i need to travel alot for 2 months. I will not be ble participate in the next 3 GP, i will be able to participate in the belgium GP but the next 2 after im missing out ass well. I dont know if you guys wanne keep me in or not let me know. Sorry for the hassle...
@DeAd3ye
Would you consider stepping down and swap places with @MS Ádám ? This means you will become reserve driver.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@Solenya96 has been moved to 1st reserved due to upcoming inactivity.
@MS Ádám has been promoted as a main driver and will take the seat in the McLaren.

@MS Ádám please provide us with a carnumber which you will use during the races. To check which ones are available, please look at the opening post. Next to that keep in mind you're not able to pick numbers which are in use by real life drivers as well as numbers 17, 70 and 71.

Aimelize

Junior Karter
Sep 4, 2019
I`m sorry but I have to quit this league... They changed my working schedule permanently and I can´t participate in the races anymore like the last 2 races.
I wish all of you good luck and have fun.

@Borderline @DeAd3ye

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

@Aimelize has left the league. Until further notice, the first Renault seat will remain empty.

• Informative
Reactions: Borderline