Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
AOR PC AL4 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: Bruno

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
So, hello. I'm Signe, 19 years old from Denmark racing on the wheel (Logitech G29). Raced last season in AL2, and else done a tiny bit of Project CARS 2 racing. Hoping to do better than I did in season 17, maybe a podium for once

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Hi all,
Im Graham from England, i have a child and therefore am an alcoholic (actually i did do a race last Friday when i had been drinking and it was awful).
Anyway, when not destroying my liver, I do enjoy a good race, was in s16 and s17 - most of my speed issues come from being crap at racing and having one arm.
I do enjoy good clean racing though, do understand that accidents happen and battles make things fun - looking forward to getting on the track with you guys.

I have a Thrustmaster T500rs wheel, combined with a pair of modded ClubSport 2s

Last edited:

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
1. Hello My name is Scott, I am 29 and from the UK. I currently use a Logitech G920 for my racing.

2. This will be my third season in AOR AL3/AL2 and now AL4, I have a nickname as Mr. Consistent so don't be worried I will not crash into you, unless someone pays me enough money. I also race for a team in iRacing which consists of many drivers I have met over the three seasons of AOR and have become good friends, we have also started a seperate league called Wheel2Wheel Racing again with a huge amount of drivers we have all met on AOR.

3. Over the past couple of season I have finished top 6 in AL3 and then managed points finish by the end of the mini season in AL2 due to me changing from controller to wheel. This season I hope to be fighting for podiums again and if I am lucky a race win.

S4lty

Formula Karter
Oct 15, 2018
Hello,
I´m Bastian from Germany. I´m 16 years old and racing with a T300 from Thrustmaster with the Ferrari F1 Add-on.
The only league experience I got, are 7 races (which was the whole season because of F1 2019 coming out early) in the DGRL in F1 2018, which is a league organized by DaveGaming, a German F1 YouTuber who is also driving in the AOR(he drove S16 and is now in F5). In this league I drove in the third of five splits and finished in the drivers championship at 14th place from 28 drivers who drove in that split in total.
My goals for this season is to score some points and to gain more league experience for future AOR seasons...
I hope we have a good time and some clean and nice battles on track!

CorporalCarrot

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
I'm Dave from the UK. I've played racing games since the release of Gran Turismo on the original Playstation (which is probably all I need to say about my age...). Currently have a G29 with a dicky down-shifter paddle so I'm in the market for either a Thrustmaster TS-PC or Fanatec CSL2.5 and F1 style wheel... try to decide if the extra £400 is worth it for the fanatec setup. I'm in a few leagues since F1 2019 was released, but not been a commited league racer until now.

If I finish in the middle at the end of the season I'll consider my first AOR season a success! Looking forward to some good clean racing.

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Hey, my name is Sascha, I'm 20 years old and I live in Switzerland. I am currently working as a computer scientist system technician.
My passion is motorsport and especially Formula 1. Yes, I also get up early for a race to see the whole race.

Of course, my interest in online racing is also very great. I own a Logitech G29 and a Playseat. I love to compete with others and am very excited about the new season.

I am looking forward to an exciting race with you guys.(y)

Swoozyyy

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
Hello, I’m Kyle from the UK, I’ve always enjoyed racing games, I have played a lot of the F1 games and I also play iRacing and I also love motorsport in general especially F1, I currently use a thrustmaster TMX wheel and T3PA pedal set and I recently just got both as before that I raced with a pad, I have no previous experience with league racing and this will be my first time in league racing so I hope it is a good fun experience

I hope this season I can gain a lot of experience, improve my pace and hopefully get some points on the board and if I achieve any of that I would call it a successful first season in AOR for myself, looking forward to meeting you all out on track :))

Gonz

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2019
Alright lads/ladettes (Just incase!) I'm Rob from the UK, 28 and a support worker for adults with learning disabilities. Have played most f1 games released but with max assists. On joining this league I've lowered the assists (currently using a controller but this may change mid season (will stick with controller if not confident))

1st ever league (had enough of rammy salty punterino lobbies) My aim is to finish races without causing incidents and maybe pick up a couple of sneaky points at my favourite tracks. If I make a whole lap around Monaco I'm expecting a crate of beer from you lot haha. Can't wait to start, see you all Sunday if not before. Feel free to add for practice.

Andy 747

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 23, 2019
Alright guys, I'm Andrew or Andy from Scotland, UK and I am 15. Play for a football team so luckily these races are on Sunday not Saturday. Have played the last few games but not competitively so this is my first time in an AOR league so looking forward to it. Still using controller though until I get a wheel in a few weeks hopefully but not going to use it till properly used to it. Hopefully get a podium or a win hopefully and finish altogether in the top 10.

PepeDominance

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2019
Hi guys Im Arindom Majumder from India. I recently hoped into F1 games and for some time I played the game on keyboard which was horrible but its been 2 weeks I bought a new wheel which is the Thrustmaster T150 pro. Im trying to get used to it day by day. This league will help me improve very much as I will be playing againts clean drivers :) Hopefully this will be a great experience for me as the learning curve is pretty high.

S4lty

Formula Karter
Oct 15, 2018
Who are you? You didn´t sign up in the sign-up phase...the season started already. You can sign-up now again but you need to go to the Assist Sign-Up Thread and the Assist Time Trial Thread and do what you need to do (there is an manual, what you need to do) to have the chance to compete. You might get selected, but not for sure.

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys Im Arindom Majumder from India. I recently hoped into F1 games and for some time I played the game on keyboard which was horrible but its been 2 weeks I bought a new wheel which is the Thrustmaster T150 pro. Im trying to get used to it day by day. This league will help me improve very much as I will be playing againts clean drivers :) Hopefully this will be a great experience for me as the learning curve is pretty high.
You need to sign up here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-pc-f1-2019-leagues-assist-sign-up-thread-season-18.57372/#post-802655
You need to complete and screenshot Time Trials here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-pc-f1-2019-leagues-assist-time-trial-thread-season-18.57373/

Like Niemand said there is a guide to help you on how complete/upload these, you will need to complete both in order to be considered for any leagues.

Shaverado

Junior Karter
Aug 27, 2019
Hello everyone!
My name is Illia. I am from Odessa, Ukraine and I am 21 years old. I am a big fan of F1 and F1 games. I would like to try myself in something bigger and more serious like one of the AOR Assist Leagues. Multiplayer lobbies are little bit boring cause its just a simple racing with random ppl, the host is not always a good one and even on safety rating A or B there are always dirty/wreckless drivers. I am racing on the xbox 360 controller and I am here to get points for my team trying to fight in the top 10 or at least to lead in the second half of pylon, experience epic races and gentleman/fair fight. Its great that races are on Sunday when i am at home fully chilling from all stuff like work, studying and so on. Already completed both of the steps of the signing up procedure for the league. Looking forward to race in this league.

Best regards and good luck everyone on the track!

P.S. Verstappen one love<3

Reactions: Gonz

Sneaky

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2019
Hello everyone, Sneaky here. Big F1 fan, got into it in 2018. Not much to say really, looking to mingle with clean drivers and have a blast while battling it out on track. Im 25yo, I live in Denmark and I'm using a PS4 DS4 Controller as my ''wheel'. Dont get fooled, im pretty fast, but I always put clean driving above being fast. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• Winner
Reactions: PepeDominance

thebusternick

Junior Karter
Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone, thanks for accepting me into your league, Im 25 live in Dublin Ireland, Big fan of Formula 1, Red Bull favourite team.Looking forward to some racing, See you on the track.