Status
Not open for further replies.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I'm looking to join in a league , is it possible?
Hi,

Currently, because we are only 2 races away to complete this season, sign-ups have been closed. However, the sign-ups of next season should start fairly soon after this season ends. So please keep an eye out on this forum to see when you're able to sign up.

Zulay

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2020
Hi,

Currently, because we are only 2 races away to complete this season, sign-ups have been closed. However, the sign-ups of next season should start fairly soon after this season ends. So please keep an eye out on this forum to see when you're able to sign up.
Really thanks , I'm gonna wait!!

S4lty

S18 AOR PC Assist League 4 Champion
Oct 15, 2018
Well, thanks guys for this incredible season!
If you would´ve told me before that I would win this championship I would´ve told you that you are stupid, even if you would´ve told me that I win ONE race!:p

Big thanks to @Quad___ for winning the constructors title with me (even if you didn´t race often;))!

Also I want to thank @Gonz , @Shahroz Syed , @thebusternick , @GamerKyren for some fantastic battles(please more of that in the future)!
Thanks also to @MrSascha for the coordinating and to his old teammate @Faerge for a good fight in the championship in the beginning!
@PepeDominance congrats on climbing up to AL3, you were too fast for us:oops:

And finally thanks to all the people who raced with me in my first AOR season!

Quad___

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2020
If you would´ve told me before that I would win this championship I would´ve told you that you are stupid, even if you would´ve told me that I win ONE race!:p

Big thanks to @Quad___ for winning the constructors title with me (even if you didn´t race often;))!

Also I want to thank @Gonz , @Shahroz Syed , @thebusternick , @GamerKyren for some fantastic battles(please more of that in the future)!
Thanks also to @MrSascha for the coordinating and to his old teammate @Faerge for a good fight in the championship in the beginning!

GG, my back is sore from carrying us in the constructors ;PP

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017

Would have loved to battle the season out, but as I've been open about since I said I pulled out, I had to put more focus onto my education.

All in all though, the first 10 races, the ones I did, where a lot of fun, had some great battles and some strategic fights, and the race of my F1 career in China.Do wish we had more rain races though, don't you agree @S4lty?

• Disagree
Reactions: S4lty

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.