PC - AOR PC Assist 1 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Assist 1 - Driver Introduction Thread

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
AOR PC Assist 1 League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

kuecki

Pro Karter
Dec 10, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
I'm Marco, 29 years old and I'm from Germany. My racing gear consists of the Fanatec CSL Elite base with the Formula Clubsport Wheel.

I am currently still in 3 other leagues on the way. There is always on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays driven.

I expect a lot of exciting races and fair 2 matches and of course I want to fight for the title.

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
I'm András, 20, Hungarian and currently abusing a G29

I'm currently doing 2 other leagues beside Aor, and also had some bad luck in S14 :D

I'd like to fight for podiums, but i would also be happy with exciting and fair races

Last edited:

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016
I'm Jamie, 15, British and on the Xbox One Pad
AOR S13 on Xbox AL2, Runner Up in PC AL2 last season and I have done two seasons with f1 THL
I won't be able to play much but hope to build on my S14 success and hopefully get revenge and get the title even so I know a lot of fast racers here

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jul!en

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
I'm Ruben, 19, Dutch and currently using a PS4 Controller - considering buying my first wheel though (any recommendations are welcome)
I've only competed in 8 of 21 races in Assist League 1 S14 and not any other leagues.

I would love to win a race after coming very close last season but I'm not expecting to compete for the championship because I'm certain to miss at least 3 races this season due to holiday's and other trips.. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to racing you guys!

Last edited:

Omerb2

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2018
I'm Ömer and I'm 21 and from Turkey.I am currently racing with Xbox one controller
I was racing in COR and won the first season championship and thats all.
Well I'm just hoping for a good points and maybe top 5 finishes so looking to race with all of you guys

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
My name is Vladimir, I an from Serbia, 31 years old, I race on a Thrustmaster XID Pad
Two leagues, I was 3rd in one and won the other.

I expect to be competitive and I hope for a title challenge

GhenzZ

Junior Karter
Mar 29, 2018
Hello to all Racer.

My Name is Gen Sapalicio, im a Filipino and an American Citizen currently residing in California USA.
Im 34yrs old and father of 3. Im a Lab Technician working in our local Trauma Hospital ER. When im
not working. I usually spend time with my family and playing video games. I also race rc cars. This is my first ever online racing league and happy to be part of. I am not the fastest driver out there and I know I will not win
the championship, but Im here to make friends, join a community and to have fun.

This is my setup.
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz Memory: 8 GB RAM (7.96 GB RAM usable) Current resolution: 2560 x 1080, 60Hz Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Peripherals - Logitech G29 + shifter, Thrustmaster T150, Logitech Driving Force
Monitor - LG Ultrawide GSync
Keyboard - G910
Mouse - Corsair Glaive
Audio - Genuis 2.1 Speakers, Corsair Void Pro, Logitech Artemis G633

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Hi to all.

I'm Davide, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Italy.
I use a Logitech G29.

I never took part in any F1 leagues, this is my first time ;)

In this league I hope to achieve at least some points, but I'll not hate podiums or wins ;) but for now the points are good ;)

horvi181

Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2018
I'm Patrik, I'm 15 and I'm Hungarian

I'm currently doing 2 other leagues

5 points

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
Hi my name is Steven. I'm 20 years old and I'm Dutch.
I'm driving with a very old Guillemot Race Leader, I'm scared it might break down on me so I hope changing the wheel wont give me any grid penalties

F1 2017 is my first real race game, so I haven't had any experience with league racing so far.

Scoring some points and surviving my first season

darkside1992

Pro Karter
May 4, 2018
Hello my name is Vytautas. im 26 year old, im from Lithuanian but atm im living in uk. :) I have thrustmaster setup pedals, F1 Ferrari Wheel.
I have no experience in league.

I hope earn much points as i can. Drive well, and improve myself playing in the league. :)

Raguza

Formula Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Hey! I'm 15 year old F1 fan and a long time F1 game player from Finland. I play with an old logitech driving force pro, and the paddle shifters are a bit broken so expect a lot of unintentional double shifts :p

This is my first time league racing. I joined to have clean and competitive races, and to get away from the public lobbies :D

My target is to be a regular point scorer, since it's my first time league racing and I've heard that the skill level in this league is pretty high.

• Happy
Reactions: horvi181