PC - AOR PC Assist 2 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Assist 2 - Driver Introduction Thread

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
AOR PC Assist 2 League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track![/QUOTE]

Cederlund

Junior Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Hello ,Im Marius and im 16 years old from Sweden. Ive been racing in Leagues for 2 months now and its been going quite well so im expecting a good season from me. I use a Thrustmaster T300 but it broke last week so ive sent it in to thrustmaster for them to fix it. i dont know when i get i back but i wont be joining races until then

Corne011

S16 AOR PC F9 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
Hello, My name is Corné and i am 16 years old. I am from the Netherlands and looking to join AOR! I have NOT raced in leagues before.
My expectations: If the racing is clean i will have a big smile on my face. Maybe some podiums? Also i am a Valterri Bottas Fan!
To anyone who is my teammate: Good luck!

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Hello, My name is Matt. I am 20 years old from California, USA. Last season I raced in this same league, and to say the least, it was a bit of a rough rookie season. This season I am going mainly for consistency instead of outright speed (during races). I am looking forward to racing you guys in the weeks ahead of us! Last season I organized practice sessions before the race and I will try to do that again so please feel free to send me a friend request on steam (UserName: Squid)

Reactions: Biolite80

Corne011

S16 AOR PC F9 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
Hello, My name is Matt. I am 20 years old from California, USA. Last season I raced in this same league, and to say the least, it was a bit of a rough rookie season. This season I am going mainly for consistency instead of outright speed (during races). I am looking forward to racing you guys in the weeks ahead of us! Last season I organized practice sessions before the race and I will try to do that again so please feel free to send me a friend request on steam (UserName: Squid)
Up for a practice session Tuesday Afternoon?

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hello all, I am Jason. A 37 Year old American Plumber who loves everything about F1. This will be my 2nd season in this league, as well as several others, and we had a blast last time. I would say more but you will find out on Discord as the season progresses. ;) The only bit of advice I have for new-combers is THE RACE IS NOT WON IN THE FIRST CORNER!!!! But Def lost there by aggressive driving. Lets all have a super-fun season with lots of clean racing!!!! ps. Racing eqip is in signature.

Raining Thunder

S16 AOR PC Assist League 2 Champion
Dec 7, 2017
Hi
My name is will and i'm 31 years old. looking forward to clean racing this year and as @Biolite80 said "only bit of advice I have for new-combers is THE RACE IS NOT WON IN THE FIRST CORNER!!!! But Def lost there by aggressive driving."

• Agree
Reactions: darkside1992

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Hi all! I'm 39 years old Finn and have been driving sims for a few years now. Lately because of back problems I have started to use assists (no feeling in left leg) and decided to join here as well. As the name suggests, slow and steady :rolleyes: Driving with G29 and playseat

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello! My name is Haico, I'm a 25 years old student from the Netherlands trying out league racing for the first time. Have been playing racing games since Grand Prix 3 and 4, as well as many Need for Speed and Trackmania games. You can find me on Steam as HaiCo. I'm always up for a race and I do realise a race is not won in the first round (should have used capslock I believe hehe).

Reymps

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I am Reymps, 15 years oldand from Germany. This will be my first season in AOR, so I'm pretty excited about it. I have raced in some other F1 Leagues before, but none of them as big as AOR. I am looking forward to some clean and fair racing, which I hope we all can get

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Heyo lads! This is Billy. For those who don't know me or don't remember me from season 14, I'm a 16 year old Greek lad with bad luck in racing. Would consider myself a mediocre driver, but with potential. I'm eager to test every single one of you guys on track!

• Winner

WAMolczanEE

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
My name is Wojciech Adam Molczan, but call me WAM, im 17 years old, im from Poland, I only use a controller to race for now.
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
None, this is my first one.
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Get top 3 in the season and move up higher to different leagues.

• Kappa

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Hey everyone it's Max. I'm 19 and from the USA. I use a basic Xbox one controller. This will be my first experience of an F1 league. I am hoping for clean in quality racing when I get the chance (reserve driver ha ha) but I've been longing for it forever as multiplayer is trash. I am always looking to get better so if anyone wants to practice hit me up on steam at Maxxwil. Hope I am able to make a good impression on everyone when I do get the chance

darkside1992

Pro Karter
May 4, 2018
Hello everyone ! My name is Vytautas I'm 26 year old, I from Lithuanian, but atm i'm living in uk. :) This league its my first in my life, so i'm looking forward to improve myself ! In this seasson i'm expecting to had alot of chance to race, because i'm reserve driver. And my dream finish at podium at any race at least once. I would like practice with other people to prefer for weekend race! there is my https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164085876 . add me and we can practice together !

my Setup:
1525799915404.png

• Friendly
Reactions: Billamy

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Hello everyone ! My name is Vytautas I'm 26 year old, I from Lithuanian, but atm i'm living in uk. :) This league its my first in my life, so i'm looking forward to improve myself ! In this seasson i'm expecting to had alot of chance to race, because i'm reserve driver. And my dream finish at podium at any race at least once. I would like practice with other people to prefer for weekend race! there is my https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164085876 . add me and we can practice together !

my Setup: View attachment 47037
Just...WOW